View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Wrestlemania Predictions

pre-1)First as always a wrestlemania pre-show match and im rooting for a battle royal for the us title. maybe a 10 man showdown with a certain all-american american winning the title.

1)when the show starts it's more than likely we'll start with the world title match! i would like to see randy orton, miz, dolph ziggler and sheamus in a fatal four way for the title. sheamus has got the ...

Updated 12-03-2012 at 07:26 AM by WWE.TNA.2012

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. 5 Wrestlers Who Need New Theme Music?

Hey guys Knox here, once again its been a while. Hope everyone's all well. Today I wanna talk about wrestlers who need new theme music as well as my choices of what their theme should be. Hope you guys enjoy this. This will be fun. Please listen to the themes I suggest as I feel they really do fit the character of the wrestlers.

5. AJ Lee
    I think her music now is cool but here's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. FANDANGO: Is the WWE serious ?

Hi guys once again I'm here to hopefully bring you a subject to talk about..... So here it goes.

FANDANGO ? now is it me or are the rest of you really sick of the vignettes and the last four supposed matches he didn't compete in (BECAUSE I AM). With that being said i have a few things i feel i need to say about the situation......

First off who's idea was it to create a dancing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 10 WWE Wrestlers To Watch This Summer 2013

This list is not organized in order from "most must watch" to "least must watch" but instead just a list of ten talents, tag teams, and stables I feel fans should watch out for. The video above goes more into depth with this topic and I encourage all of you to watch it after you read this quick blog.

Ryback ...

Updated 05-30-2013 at 02:07 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: wwe, wwe top 10
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. EWN Championship Tournament: Part Two

EWN Championship Tournament: Day Two

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the EWN Championship Tournament Part Two. What an amazing atmosphere we had in our last tournament round as we saw an amazing blog war between Cabers and Jelle1809. The crowd was split between the two and it was truly amazing to see some of the best perform at the event. The results of the tournament will be posted
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Why I Boo John Cena

On Sunday night, I marked out like an 8 year old boy, who had just received his most sought after gift at Christmas when Daniel Bryan pinned John Cena clean 1,2,3! Its not the first time i marked out for Cena being defeated and it most likely wont be the last. Now Ive read a few other blogs recently regarding Why we shouldn't hate John Cena and questioning why John Cena is as hated as he appears to ...
    Tags: bryan, cena, daniel
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Superstar Randy Orton: "I'll beat Flair's record of world titles."

1 of the very few guys, I really don't care for anymore is Randy Orton. I liked, loved, and hated Orton in his career. So why, do I not care for him anymore? Why do I dislike him now? Is it because he is stale and boring? That is half of it, but I will reveal why here in this blog along with how and why I became a fan of his. That and more in this blog= Superstar Randy Orton:

Legend Killer ...

Updated 10-04-2013 at 09:50 PM by TheGreatOne (spacing)

Categories
  8. Daniel Bryan: This era's MachoMan (Wrestling wise...ish)

by , 12-14-2013 at 03:49 AM (Danie Bryan: This era's MachoMan (Wrestling wise...ish))
    -Slam of the weak-
    Both use hinge joints, whether an elbow or a knee, propelling whether jumping side to side or up & down.

-Work Whor'se-
    The Vastly growing popularity of a bearded wrestler, known for great matches (#steamboat)
    #For the record, hashtagging is only legible with comical irony...
    Its all chicken scratch otherwise..

#the point ...

Updated 12-14-2013 at 03:57 AM by LUCIDFREUD

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Why John Cena is killing the WWE Part 2

To continue why john cena sucks and why he is killing the wwe, here we go:

9) WWE continues to shove cena down our throats like he is so great
    I like watching wwe programming. The parts I hate are with john cena in them. When I do watch them, they just continue to shove him down our throats week after week with supercena 5 moves of doom, same lame promos or the crappy commentary ...

Updated 04-12-2012 at 06:34 PM by bartish2

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE RAW 10/15 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to another addition of the Deluxe Lounge. Welp! Let's not waste anymore time. Let's -- FEED! YOU! MORE! -- numbers.

The October 15th WWE RAW scored a 2.81 cable rating with 3.98 million viewers. This is pretty much the same rating we got last week. There doesn't seem to be any improvement in viewership what so ever. Let's take a look at what hindered the show this week.

Updated 10-20-2012 at 01:40 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.