View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. EWN Championship Tournament: Part Two

EWN Championship Tournament: Day Two

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the EWN Championship Tournament Part Two. What an amazing atmosphere we had in our last tournament round as we saw an amazing blog war between Cabers and Jelle1809. The crowd was split between the two and it was truly amazing to see some of the best perform at the event. The results of the tournament will be posted
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why I Boo John Cena

On Sunday night, I marked out like an 8 year old boy, who had just received his most sought after gift at Christmas when Daniel Bryan pinned John Cena clean 1,2,3! Its not the first time i marked out for Cena being defeated and it most likely wont be the last. Now Ive read a few other blogs recently regarding Why we shouldn't hate John Cena and questioning why John Cena is as hated as he appears to ...
    Tags: bryan, cena, daniel
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Superstar Randy Orton: "I'll beat Flair's record of world titles."

1 of the very few guys, I really don't care for anymore is Randy Orton. I liked, loved, and hated Orton in his career. So why, do I not care for him anymore? Why do I dislike him now? Is it because he is stale and boring? That is half of it, but I will reveal why here in this blog along with how and why I became a fan of his. That and more in this blog= Superstar Randy Orton:

Legend Killer ...

Updated 10-04-2013 at 09:50 PM by TheGreatOne (spacing)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. Daniel Bryan: This era's MachoMan (Wrestling wise...ish)

by , 12-14-2013 at 03:49 AM (Danie Bryan: This era's MachoMan (Wrestling wise...ish))
    -Slam of the weak-
    Both use hinge joints, whether an elbow or a knee, propelling whether jumping side to side or up & down.

-Work Whor'se-
    The Vastly growing popularity of a bearded wrestler, known for great matches (#steamboat)
    #For the record, hashtagging is only legible with comical irony...
    Its all chicken scratch otherwise..

#the point ...

Updated 12-14-2013 at 03:57 AM by LUCIDFREUD

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Why John Cena is killing the WWE Part 2

To continue why john cena sucks and why he is killing the wwe, here we go:

9) WWE continues to shove cena down our throats like he is so great
    I like watching wwe programming. The parts I hate are with john cena in them. When I do watch them, they just continue to shove him down our throats week after week with supercena 5 moves of doom, same lame promos or the crappy commentary ...

Updated 04-12-2012 at 06:34 PM by bartish2

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE RAW 10/15 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to another addition of the Deluxe Lounge. Welp! Let's not waste anymore time. Let's -- FEED! YOU! MORE! -- numbers.

The October 15th WWE RAW scored a 2.81 cable rating with 3.98 million viewers. This is pretty much the same rating we got last week. There doesn't seem to be any improvement in viewership what so ever. Let's take a look at what hindered the show this week.

Updated 10-20-2012 at 01:40 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. Is It Wrong For Fans To DESPISE John Cena?

The following blog is a response to a column here on ewrestlingnews. It is titled "WWE's John Cena And Why He Deserves More Respect" which I will summarize quickly with the following quote down below.

===============

A man of great integrity, passion, dedication and a love for the sport he became accustomed to at an early age. His road to WWE and
  8. Is TNA the Whole F*in Show?

Hey Everyone!

Watched the Whole F*in Show over the weekend and it was in the Miz's language awesome. Best TNA show of the year so far.

What Worked:

1. Less Talking more Fighting - TNA has done what they should have been doing for months, let their wrestlers, wrestle. All of the matches were good but there were some surprising MVP's.

2. Longer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. What is wrong with Alberto Del Rio winning the Royal Rumble?

This blog includes numerous complaints I've heard and read about Alberto Del Rio winning the Royal Rumble and I am pretty much going to give you my thoughts on them. Feel free to comment about it below once you're done reading:

So before I get started, I just want to say I am happy that Alberto Del Rio won the Royal Rumble. Although he just got here, he is definitely worthy of winning ...
  10. Greatest & Worst Announcers Of All Time

This will be contreversial and thats what I like. Guys these are my opinions but feel free to leave your opinion as well as feedback. First, I hope things are going well with you all, now lets get to it.

When I think of an Announcer, I think of many qualities to look for. The ability to not over act, the ability to play their role (face or heel), humor and knowledge of the moves. ...

Updated 06-03-2011 at 04:13 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.