View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. 10 Guys I'd like to see return to the WWE

Hey guys Knox here, hoping all is well. I wanna blog on people whom I'd love to see return to the WWE. With the recent returns of The Rock and Brock Lesnar, I thought this would be fun to blog on.

10. Juventud Guerrera
    I need closure. Juventud, along with Super Crazy and Psicosis were brought to the WWE as "The Mexicools". The most stereotypical and degrading stable ...

Updated 05-15-2012 at 02:36 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why WWE Sucks - Part 1: The General Manager

I thought I would do a blog series different than others and something I have wanted to do for years but never found the time or motivation. This blog series I call 'Why WWE Sucks' and in each blog entry I will list a reason for their failures and a possible solution. Let's face it, WWE has so many issues that you can write an entire book or two on it. Instead of boring people to death with a book, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Rock: Overrated

Hey guys, I'm StratZ- 1st time blogging here on EWN. For my 1st blog, I'm gonna do it over The Rock being overrated. These are my opinions, but wouldn't be surprised if people began to start bashing :/

The Rock Returning to the WWE

Everyone was hyped for The Rock to come back to the WWE! Everyone was ready for him to start wrestling again and perform for the ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 11:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WWE's Fault with Darren Young.

Darren Young is one half of the Prime Time Players, a heal tag team that would do the job every week. Then one day from the airport from TMZ, Darren Young announced that he was a homosexual. Then everything changed. The entire tag team turned face. Fine. Darren Young's fist singles victory was against Antonio Cesaro. That is where I cross the line. I felt like WWE has really treated this the wrong ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dear Murderer,

A NOTE FROM R(ob): I am approving this blog as a counterpoint to the "Dear Chris Benoit," blog that was approved last night. This will be the last Chris Benoit blog approved for a while. Thank you. Keep this civil, I will be watching!

Dear Murderer,

Oh, you might be wondering why I started this letter out by writing "Murderer", but you see Chris ...

Updated 05-24-2012 at 09:06 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: benoit, murder, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. What Has The WWE Become?

WWE: Do You Remember What It Was Like, 10, Even 5 Years Ago? It Was Amazing, Right? Do You Feel The Same About It Today? No, You Don't. Who Is To Blame? Bad Writers? Creators? Vince McMahon? Linda McMahon? Who Do you Blame? I Blame Them All.

Bad Writers/Creators. You Guys Call Yourselves Writers? How? You Guys Haven't Come Up With A Seriously Good Storyline Since About 2006. You Guys ...
    Tags: linda, vince, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The Future of WWE

Ok so currently the WWE have John Cena at the top of the WWE tree but eventually even the 5 year olds who adore him will realise hes an average wrestler at best. and with injurys mounting up with HHH,Taker,Mysterio & Jericho probably taking time off to tour with Fozzy whos going to step up and become the next big thing?

Sheamus

Sheamus has had an impressive ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. John Cena's injury a blessing in disguise

I hope you all are having a good day and I hope you all enjoy what you read. As usual, I encourage you all to leave comments down below after reading this blog.

So I can remember feeling a bit disappointed when I heard the news that John Cena injured himself here on ewrestlingnews. Not only will this probably affect the storyline he has with CM Punk and Nexus (a storyline I was looking ...

Updated 01-04-2011 at 11:06 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Time for a change

What if the 2-21-11 is not Sting and turns out to be another dud, will this be the final nail in the casket of Vince running the WWE, because the storylines are getting worst by the show and the potenial is there for some very entertaining stories and matches, but Vince is more concerned with sponsors and money then the fans who are the ones that should matter. We the fans are being taken for granted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Sting. You're a dumbass.

Yeah, you read it right. Get ready for one hell of a rant in this blog. I am holding nothing back. I'm sure everyone here has read the news that Sting has re-signed with TNA and will be possibly return on this upcoming TNA iMPACT! This blog will be addressed that.

So let me get this straight. Sting; a legend in the industry of wrestling just seriously passed up an opportunity to join ...

Updated 02-26-2011 at 01:52 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 (This post has been updated to meet current news reports.)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.