View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Greatest & Worst Announcers Of All Time

This will be contreversial and thats what I like. Guys these are my opinions but feel free to leave your opinion as well as feedback. First, I hope things are going well with you all, now lets get to it.

When I think of an Announcer, I think of many qualities to look for. The ability to not over act, the ability to play their role (face or heel), humor and knowledge of the moves. ...

Updated 06-03-2011 at 04:13 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE Best Title Reigns of 2011

Hello and I am back! Alot of you requested for me to do many years of pointless title reigns, but before I do that, I will do a most valuable title reigns so far in 2011. So here we go!!!

10. Randy Orton - World Heavyweight Championship:

Remember how the internet blew up when Randy won the title....man, that was fun to see. I have to admit though, Randy and Christian ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 10 Worst Moments in Smackdown History

As some of you may know that I posted Best and Worst moments in Raw history. Did SD best I believe last week which led to this post. A reminder that this is just my opinion.

1.Christian loses World title-Huge Christian fan waiting for the moment to finally come. Christian winning the big one in the WWE. Been waiting for it since 2005 when I thought it could actually happen. Orton and ...

Updated 04-14-2012 at 05:39 PM by TheGreatOne (honorable mention)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WAYS to SAVE WWE FROM BOREDOMNESS

HEY GUYS...I'm Arvin and i'm just a newbie here but I'm an avid wrestling fan....and i think this the time to express my opinion about saving WWE. We are all know that WWE was not entertaining as before and while i'm watching WWE every week, it seems too boring every week (except some segments with the main eventers) especially SMACKDOWN.

I'm just sharing my visions and opinions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Over The Limit, Over Delivers: Results Included.

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with a special blog post after watching Over The Limit. There's really no need to say more. I'm going to get right into it.

Pre-Show Match: Kane vs Zack Ryder

I was actually expecting more of a squash that what it actually was. And Kane wins, which was to be expected. However, it goes to show that if you can get a catchy chant going, ...
  6. WM 29: An Attempt At A Realistic Booking.

Hi, this blog will be my booking of Wrestlemania 29; I have tried to make it as realistic as possible whilst still having good matches, hope you'll enjoy!

Updated 12-10-2012 at 04:22 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Tell Me, I Did Not Just See That!

Yo guys,

This is my first ever blog, so bare with me here. I like to think of myself as a casual watcher of wrestling, I generally like to catch Raw each week, and the occasional TNA here and there. I have watched it since about 2004. From time to time I come across a character on wrestling that I just generally do not like, whether that be good writing or just plain old hate. Now usually ...

Updated 10-03-2013 at 06:01 AM by Mr. Right

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Could Wrestlemania 29 be the best ever ?

I know it's a year away, but watching last night's raw got me thinking. The way things are shaping up, it looks like a few 'attitude' wrestlers will return for 'one more match'. So without waffling on for much longer, here is how I think the WWE will set up WM 29.

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar [WWE CHAMPIONSHIP]
    - I feel that this match could be one of the best ever. As I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Splash: Who Should Defeat The Undertaker at WrestleMania

Who should Defeat The Undertaker

In my last blog, I talked about the possibility of Brock Lesnar facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29. I also stated that IF that match happened, I could not see the Undertaker defeating Lesnar, for the simple fact it would not be believable. I also stated that ...

Updated 09-07-2012 at 03:58 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  10. WWE: Missed Opportunities Segement 4

Did you miss this blog series? Did you miss me? Not sure how many of you all look forward to my blogs, but I hope you did. I am bringing you another Missed Opportunities with who, in a lot of our opinions, should have won a Royal Rumble match. I meant to post this after this year's Royal Rumble, but I could not find the time. So here we go:

Christian
    As bland on the microphone

Updated 02-13-2013 at 06:46 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.