Blog Comments

I've always been a fan of Austin Aries. Given that, I honestly have to say this past Thursday, it looked like he was ripping off CM Punk's character really hard. Maybe it was just just because I just saw Punk's documentary right before Impact, and saw a lot of similarities...who knows.
    Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
    Jeff Hardy vs. Austin Aries (C)
    Winner: Jeff Hardy

Match for the Tag Team Championship

Kurt Angle/AJ Styles vs. Hernandez/Chavo Guerrero vs. Kazarian/Christopher Daniels(c)
    Winner: No Contest

Street Fight Match
    James Storm vs. Bobby Roode
    Winner: No Contest

Match for the Knockout's Championship
    Tara vs. Brooke Tessmacher (c)
    Winner: Brooke Tessmacher

Aces & Eights vs. TNA
    Sting & Bully Ray vs. Aces & Eights
    Winner: A&8s

Match for the Television Championship
    Samoa Joe (C) vs. Magnus
    Winner: Samoa Joe

Grudge Match
    Al Snow vs. Joey Ryan
    Winner: Joey Ryan

Match for the X Division Championship
    Rob Van Dam vs. Zema Ion (C)
    Winner: Zema Ion
    Updated 10-14-2012 at 05:25 AM by Sahu
    I get it too Kane is more like a murder in a horror flick then a human being good blog and COBRA!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkaelson
    I dismiss your Kane theory. The Babyface cannot have the upper hand on a heel going into a major pay per view match. It goes against basic wrestling psychology. I do not believe Kane simply disappearing would suspend my disbelief enough to make me think that Kane could of possibly come out of the scenario better off.
    I see Cobra Commanders point. Think about it, Cena punches Kane off the side and down to the crates, drops to a knee to recoup, looks over the edge and you don't see Kane nor do you see broken crates. You are like, "Wtf...where is Kane", and then throughout the rest of the night you see him in the shadows stalking Ryder, and at the end chokeslamming Ryder off and choking out Cena. I think it would have actually made Kane seem more...what is the word I am looking for...invincible? It's like, you toss this guy down to the ground and he just vanishes...damn. Good blog cobra commander.
    I dismiss your Kane theory. The Babyface cannot have the upper hand on a heel going into a major pay per view match. It goes against basic wrestling psychology. I do not believe Kane simply disappearing would suspend my disbelief enough to make me think that Kane could of possibly come out of the scenario better off.
    I definitely can see your point of view about the Family Dollar. It works much the same way with other products that are on the market. Not only does appealing to a wider audience and to entire households help make money, but if you can get the new generation of young viewers loyal to the product and mom and dad are okay with it because it's Cena Approved, then you are breeding new loyal customers for years to come. Why do you think McDonalds had the clown for such a long time? If the WWE markets to children now then when they grow up they will take their kids because of the fond memories they had when they were young of Cena beating up all the "bad guys" and instilling values that helped shape their morality, fun, etc., and so on and so on. It is a brilliant, yet underhanded, but brilliant marketing scheme indeed.

I do like your idea about Kane as well, that would add more mystery and suspense. Great job!
    Well thought out blog. I like your Kane idea at the end there, that would have worked quite well I think.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.