Blog Comments

You're so brainwashed, it's almost laughable.
    Blog is terrible, you might want to watch a bit more closely next time. So your not so bad in your blogs
    Quote Originally Posted by TNAorWWEorROH
    LOL typical WWE mark whining because somebody has a problem with the show, honestly this guy has some good points it's just that the current WWE fanbase has no idea what a good wrestling show is
    Hahaha, you're talking about current WWE fans not knowing a good wrestling show is, yet you're agreeing with complaints about vegans, knee pads, and announcers? I'm not a current WWE mark, I started watching in the early 90's and am an AA mark. But come on over the years there's always been problems and nobody will 100% love the product but when these are the problems... I scratch my head. See real grievances would be the lack of building stories up, the lack of original gimmicks to differentiate superstars, the lack of actual wrestling time on a show, or even the ridiculous brand separation still here. See if my only problems were what guys were wearing, what they ate and personal preference of announcers, I'd have a huge smile on my face every week. Oh and learn what whining means buddy.
    I will not comment on ur other thoughts...but, for teh following..

1. I became a huge fan of DB from the moment I came to know that he's a vegan..I mean..I'm myself a vegan n a guy with small build...so bingo...DB is my Hero now!!! In short, I liked him preaching being vegan...that has as much relation to wrestling as beer drinking or being Straight Edge!!!

2. Cody without knee pads is his identification...but, man he needs to play it safe...let us pray for his safety n not for our likes/dislikes...so let him wear knee pads...

3. I love Yoshi so much n I want him to be on one of the main rosters...but, not in EC!!! I wishe they mt have replaced it with Drew....that wud do gr8 for that young man!!!
    I agree with your points about D-Bryan, Santino, & Cole. I also get what you're saying with Rhodes but I was tired of seeing his knees lol.
    Charecter has always been my dyslexic word
    [QUOTE=Final_Silence;bt54728]Sorry bud, but terrible blog. First off, if you look around here, there's enough complaining, and about better things. You were really glued to a Show and Bryan feud? That was boring and just flat out stupid. They killed Bryan's CHARACTER somewhere in there. Yes that's how you spell character. The HHH and Taker thing I'm right down the middle with, I could do with or without HHH a third time. Well considering Orton is hurt... who would you replace him with? Did you hear that crowd pop? People love Santino. Yoshi should stay on Superstars, he does nothing for me. I really think the only reason you see a "decrease" in Barrett's push is because Orton keeps getting hurt and that's his feud. You're not going to have him start a feud with another guy for a week or two until Orton comes back. I enjoy that feud a lot. And you might be the only one not to like Cody's knee pads. That was the only thing about him I didn't like because without them he looked like a child. Now I can take him seriously. If all this was fixed would you complain about the color of a light in the intro? The announce table is too much to the left? Get over it.[/QUOTE]

LOL typical WWE mark whining because somebody has a problem with the show, honestly this guy has some good points it's just that the current WWE fanbase has no idea what a good wrestling show is
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.