Blog Comments

Good blog but just spell check it with word next time, the text feels rushed and the mistakes as a result of it makes it annoying to read which shouldn't be the case
    Quote Originally Posted by blink
    So am i the only one that doesnt see swagger and zeb as racist? I mean so far theyve really only been talking about those that come into america illegally and still reap our benefits. I mean, there are a lot of people in america that would like to see that fixed, and personally i think its bs that my tax dollars support those that are here without a green card and show no initiative to fix that and/or get a job. So how is that racist? Anyways, i still think its cool theyve finally gotten behind swagger and gave him a believable gimmick. I hope he rides this new found momentum straight to the top. "WE THE PEOPLE!"
    I don't find them racist, just annoying and stupid.
    I don't know, If somebody on belgian TV says: trow all North Africans back to way they came from, I think we got a moslim riot on our hands ... but on the other hand, we in Belgium are way to soft :s

I for one, love the Swagger gimmick and I hope they are going somewhere with it, I just hope everbody understands this is fake as hell and don't do something stupid because WWE is 'racist"
    The Tea Party is more of a faction of the Republican Party. Their views are extreme, and a lot of Republicans realize now that they are hurting the party, but i certainly wouldn't say republicans hate them with a burning passion. 99% of Tea Party members are Republicans.
    People wanted edgier stuff, and here you are.
    So am i the only one that doesnt see swagger and zeb as racist? I mean so far theyve really only been talking about those that come into america illegally and still reap our benefits. I mean, there are a lot of people in america that would like to see that fixed, and personally i think its bs that my tax dollars support those that are here without a green card and show no initiative to fix that and/or get a job. So how is that racist? Anyways, i still think its cool theyve finally gotten behind swagger and gave him a believable gimmick. I hope he rides this new found momentum straight to the top. "WE THE PEOPLE!"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.