View RSS Feed

TheOldDays

1. 5 Superstars WWE Shouldn't Of Let Go

This is my third blog in 3 days and i was watching HHH v Shelton Benjamin on Youtube and it got me thinking just the amount of extrodinary talent the WWE has just let go! so the 5 i believe they should have kept are these guys!

Shelton Benjamin-If he was given the right push he could have been a big star,he totally dominated the Intercontinental scene and proved he's worth in a number ...

Updated 01-09-2012 at 09:09 PM by Frank

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 5 Great Future Wrestling Fueds!

Hey guys I'm back again with my second blog! Here is my first blog in case you missed it.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...emania-line-up!

Dolph Ziggler v CM Punk-Two of the very best entertainers in the WWE at this moment in time! Dolph makes a great heel and reminds me so much of Jericho/Triple H back in the old days.Both ...

Updated 01-08-2012 at 10:57 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Ultimate Wrestlemania line up!

Hello im new to the Ewrestling universe but have been a avid reader for some time! the blogs are really what keeps coming back read some excellent stuff from Knox,Austin 3:16,Bearkg88 and many more! anyways i decided to do a blog in what would be my ultimate Wrestlemania line up!! with both Superstars from the present and superstars from the past! so here we go without further a do!

Match ...

Updated 01-05-2012 at 10:33 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.