Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by magnussuperman
    Good write up , if i can say a couple of things,
    Billy Gunn: burned serious bridges the "E" before he left so thats why he's not there.
    Big Zeke and Jinder Mahal: good potential but we all know WWE has nothing to do with them being un-pushed they just have no natural charisma.
    Cole and King: God bless the king, but he needs to stay out of big matches like this, and cole just needs to stay out!
    Kharma: awesome to have her back and she is so dominant now she and beth can get to feuding , as long as trish doesnt get involved.
    All in all the rumble was good but the think it was filler to set up the start of bigger things that we will see tonight. watch for stephanie , undertaker and a few others to come back now .
    Yap: thanks for your comment and thoughts. Definitely RR is positioned as a book-end to the Road to WM, so I didn't expect it to be the culmination of much... Maybe a few stories could have been tied up better, to clean up the slate. They definitely did that with CMPunk and Johnny Ace, but for instance Kane and Cena are still engaged in their feud...
    Well, I think Last night's Raw helped out in turning the page and opening the Road to WM maybe more than the RR.. perhaps the two events were necessary together to do so.
    Thanks again for posting
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I agree that Daniel Bryan's fall was a botch. Good break down. i don't agree with everyone you said, but good job.
    Thank you! And, yes, of course: lots of personal opinions mixed in this post - I'd be surprised if we all agreed on everything eheh.
    Good write up , if i can say a couple of things,
    Billy Gunn: burned serious bridges the "E" before he left so thats why he's not there.
    Big Zeke and Jinder Mahal: good potential but we all know WWE has nothing to do with them being un-pushed they just have no natural charisma.
    Cole and King: God bless the king, but he needs to stay out of big matches like this, and cole just needs to stay out!
    Kharma: awesome to have her back and she is so dominant now she and beth can get to feuding , as long as trish doesnt get involved.
    All in all the rumble was good but the think it was filler to set up the start of bigger things that we will see tonight. watch for stephanie , undertaker and a few others to come back now .
    I agree that Daniel Bryan's fall was a botch. Good break down. i don't agree with everyone you said, but good job.
    Very good and unique recap. I liked your assessment of each participant but I gotta say something about Jericho. Don't be too quick to judge his loss. We weren't going to find out the whole storyline in one night, even if he won. There's still two whole months for them to reveal what they're doing and build to Mania. Let them do it, it's not like Wrestlemania is tomorrow. I'm glad Sheamus won, he's been groomed for it ever since his face turn and he deserves it to be honest.
    I ALSO THOUGHT DB SLIPPED FROM THE GIANTS HANDS, CAUSE IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE DOING A SPOT TO SHOW THE GIANTS STRENGTH, AND THE FALL JUST SEEMED BAD TIMING AND AWKWARD BY THE LOOKS ON THERE FACES

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.