Blog Comments

Yeah I love Punk heel or face but it would just be a preference for certain feuds if he was face.
    I agree he should be face. The problem is, how long can you ride that horse being that his return is what's going to garner the best reactions. As a face battling against Vicne McMahon he was good. But after McMahon, the battling w/ Johnny wasn't stellar, and they kept him overshadowed by Cena. I think Punk could work as a face....since as a heel, he was very weak both on the mic and with his constant screwjob wins. "I'm the Best" and counting the consecutive days as champion, was very bland and boring.
    wwe needs a heel punk, the only way to keep your face superstars interesting is to let them face really good heels, and punk is the best heel there is
    I 100% agree, but the problem is he is so good at both, and for the first time in almost a decade Cena has a heel opponent that is his equal on the mic and can have very good matches with him. I like Punk as the anti-hero face as well, but Punk/Cena main events are gold whereas Cena/Miz, Cena/R-Truth, Cena/Orton, Cena/Etc., etc., etc. often has a boring build, with an even more boring match. In either instance, as a heel or a face, Punk needs to be a mainstay in the main event.
    And I am soooo done with Mysterio. The last thing I want to see is another Mysterio v ADR feud. I'd personally rather see Bryan turn face and have a nice feud with ADR. The crowd is dying to see Bryan turn face and he's already one of the most over guys in the company.
    Randy Boreton is sooo stale. He talks in monotone. His entrance and walk are incredibly slow. His moves are cookie cutter (outside of his version of the diamond cutter). The only times he's actually showed any personality were during his first month long title run and back when he used to give the RKO updates on his shoulder. Outside of that, he's easily the most boring main event guy in the WWE.
    Good blog bro, the underdog thing doesn't fit Sheamus not because he is big guy and supposedly a "great white" so he hsould dominate and win the most matches possible, besides you know the E' don't like to have their top face losing too much
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.