View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Here comes the Pain: Brock and the WWE

When I first heard Brock lesner announced his retirement at the loss to Alistair Overeem, it was like sweet music to my ears, mainly because I knew he will be coming back to the WWE. He is 34, which is young for someone to retire at the UFC, I assume the only reason he retired is mma training is just way to hectic for someone like Brock lesner, who's probably been training his body since he was a ...

Updated 01-09-2012 at 11:03 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Ideas for the WWE Network: Talk Show, Reality, More

I don't know about you lots but I’m Excited about the wwe network, I'm curious to see how it’s going to look and how the scheduling will be.
    Anyways I'm going to be giving out some example of programmes they can have to make it enjoyable.

Wrestling

In terms of wrestling shows I want to see maybe wwe superstars and nxt on that channel, I think making a new wrestling show just

Updated 01-06-2012 at 03:54 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. I became cool...WWE should try it sometime

Now I don't know about you lots, but I certainly don't have hardly any friends that I can speak to about wwe, you know like I can't go up to them to say 'did you watch yesterday's raw? And what do you think of this match and that match'. Mainly because they don't watch wwe anymore, a testament to what wwe have done with PG.
    Now I don't if it's because of the area I live in or the people I just ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.