Blog Comments

one show they were rumored to have was a reality show for the WWE road crew, the guys who set up the stage and ring and stuff. i would like to see that. that would be pretty interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJimbo
    Im just saying, you could have spent another 5 minutes proof reading it! I wouldn't have posted that if I didn't want to actually read your point clearly. Like I said, I agree in principle to the subject matter!
    I'm bless with that (Y)
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar
    go easy on me..it was written quickly on my ipad
    Im just saying, you could have spent another 5 minutes proof reading it! I wouldn't have posted that if I didn't want to actually read your point clearly. Like I said, I agree in principle to the subject matter!
    your right, I know like 4 people that still watch wrestling. I used to have/go to ppv parties all the time back in the day. They used to play ppv's in the bars all the time n shit.
    I didn't read your blog or who the person is that posted the blog. But your right your awesome *high five* ...now I gotta go read this bad boy
    I wish if people would blog, they would try to use correct spelling, grammar and syntax.
    Completely agree about Batista. I am a huge fan of him myself. He made that WHC Credible by being the longest reigning world heavyweight champion in WWE history. But I kind of and kind of don't agree with you. Yes I do not think Jericho should win cause that would make 3 predictable Royal Rumbles in a row.

One person I think would be good to win it is William Regal. Him, Wade Barret, and Daniel Bryan could have a triple threat for the WHC and the royal rumble would go to someone who is deserving of the main event of wrestlemania for the whc. Personally Cody Rhodes should stick with his IC Title run. He is doing great with it and hopefully will defend the title against Goldust.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.