Blog Comments

I get what you're saying akbar; In order for Punk to remain on top, we must kill all forms of indy music! That way, the mainstream does become Indy so no one can say that they are a rebel... Instead we are all just following the followers that followed first. *Mind offically melted*

On the positive note, I loved the blog. Wasn't sure what to expect going into it since I am a rebel and have said "FUCK WHAT YOU SAY!" (sorry, listening to the Wrestling Mayhem podcast) to everyone who said Punk was too small in IWA-MS... I don't think I'm gonna start letting kiddos on the "Ol' Intra-net" tell me that he isn't what he once was since most of them don't really know "what" he was to begin with. Same thing for Danielson. I love the evolution these characters have experienced and I hope that in 5 years, when he is the official "face" of WWE, that there are still more haters saying that "he isn't as good as he was in the Summer of 2012!"

Fuck the creatives, I write my own storyline to life! Good blog brotha!

DRG
    Great blog akbar. I think you made some extremely great points!
    I've been a fan of Punk's for over nine years now, ever since he first debuted in ROH. In my opinion, Punk's best stuff from WWE was actually during his SES stage, but I would say that being straight edge myself. I'm still a Punk mark though, not all of us have jumped off the bandwagon
    Good Stuff. And last time I checked, Punk still gets a monster reaction. I think a lot of people jumped off the bandwagon because they want him to shoot off every time he touches the microphone. And that's not realistic.

He's still the man in my book...regardless of Cena's status.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar
    I see you Akbar!
    Bet You didn't expect an Asian built Stallion with amazing hair behind the keyboard did you?.
    I see you Akbar!
    Ric Flair, Brusier Brody, Ivan Putski were my favorites. Enjoy yours while you can.
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.