View RSS Feed

5 Finger Death Punch

1. Fall of an Empire-WWE

WWE ratings are failing...retired wrestlers or guys not wrestling come in and Main Event PPV(Taker/ROCK)...Build up for feuds end with injuries to BIG stars (CENA/PUNK)...taking the best FACE in yrs and making him, outta no where, a "PUNK"...the product is no longer believeable!

Save it by turning it over to the young guys, pass the torch to Ziggler, memebers of the Shield, ...
  2. BLOG WARS - Sell It - Best Tag Team EVER

BLOG WAR! SELL IT!
    Here is your chance to Sell it! Forget eras, timelines etc....Who is the best tag team ever in your opinion?

Here is how it works!

List you best ever team and give up to 5 reasons why!
    Everyone check it out...submit your favorite and then come back next Saturday, 3/3 and vote! We will then proclaim the ewrestlingnews greatest tag team of ...
  3. Best Ring Entrances

Whether it is the big "pop", the lights, the ceremony, the music or the circunstance everbody has an entrance that brings the chills and increases the pulse pounding.

10. Rowdy Roddy Piper...bagpipes and march
    9. Nikita Koloff slow walk to the ring, cage match, all the Horsemen are in the ring, surrounding Dusty...The Russians were feuding with Dusty and magnum TA. Nikita ...
  4. Top Tag Teams and/or Stables (10)

I grew up in the Mid-Atlantic area with the best ever wrestling organization...the NWA. They emphasizes tag-team wrestling which spun-off groups, cliques and stables, as they had each others back. I wonder, who was the most influencial and significant. I suggest the following.

10. The Russians, Ivan & Nikita Koloff.
    These guys were big, strong, mean wrestlers that gave a nation ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.