Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by pjpjr6
    Nothing you said hasn't been said a million times already.
    nothing he says about ziggles is making any sense
    You are a god among humans for bring Drew McIntyre into this. WOO WOO WOO, You Know It!!
    Nothing you said hasn't been said a million times already.
    Good blog bro, I agreed with everything you said..excluding Drew. I think he has missed his chance of being at the top. Just my opinion though
    No love for Cody Rhodes?

Great blog though I would have swapped Zyder with Rhodes, the way hhe turned breaking his nose into a positive and how well he played the un-dashing gimmick
    Right now Dolph is stepping up to the plate as far as mic skills and in ring performance, CM Punk has his hot & cold moments as far his in ring skills I think he's a little bit overrated & believes his own hype. R-Truth is funny and has something with Lil Jimmy.. I would love for WWE to throw a swerve to get Cole off the mic and turn him into a manager in some form by bringing him and Danial Bryan together would be great...Alberto is still a great talent to me, I would love for them to do a angle like what JBL had with HBK or Eddie G..
    Enjoyed the read bro, spot on with Dolph. I really see 2012 being the year of Ziggler. I mean, I don't see Jericho being back for the full year, maybe till Summerslam? That will leave you with The Miz and ADR as top heels. You can argue Kane, but I don't see Kane being in the ME scene. I seem him being used to help push younger talent. That leaves a perfect opportunity for DZ to come into the ME scene, and stay there for a while. I am really looking forward to seeing what he does in the coming year. All in all, good year bro
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.