Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward Cinema
    The idea, Brown One, was to have him appear on Monday, win the Rumble, do some spot appearances leading up to Wrestlemania, win the Undisputed Title, be on RAW for a month, and then lose the new strap to someone at Extreme Rules. Establishes a new big 'thing' and we get 4-5 months of Lesnar pretty much every week without him having to compete each night. Just a thought.

Proper response to each of the commentors coming shortly. Thanks for the response so far, though!
    It sounds good in theory, but I really want to see Brock wrestle a lot! I know that won't happen, but you're idea is very plausible and sounds good too.
    It's a good read, but Brock won't be back until late next year.....
    WOW..!! How amazing would it be.. IF this happened.
    The idea, Brown One, was to have him appear on Monday, win the Rumble, do some spot appearances leading up to Wrestlemania, win the Undisputed Title, be on RAW for a month, and then lose the new strap to someone at Extreme Rules. Establishes a new big 'thing' and we get 4-5 months of Lesnar pretty much every week without him having to compete each night. Just a thought.

Proper response to each of the commentors coming shortly. Thanks for the response so far, though!
    Great blog
    I love the way how you described reasoning for it to be Lesnar, and his return. But there's one thing you didn't mention - his health wouldn't let him compete on a regular basis in the WWE. He'd have to have just one big Wrestlemania match, like The Undertaker. So I don't think he could compete on a weekly basis, or even fortnightly.
    its obviously not lesnar, he only fought overeem last nite but hes not tha old, so if hes retired from ufc, whats he gonna do now, it would make sense for him to go bk to wwe, i cant see him signing on full time tho cos i dont think he likes the full time schedule but maybe well see him at wrestlemania, who knows, regarding wha blink said about him bein a legend, i agree hes not but he made such an impact, i couldnt believe it when i read earlier hed only been with wwe for 2 years, it would be massive if he came bk, id rather him than batista anyway.
    I enjoyed your blog very much! One problem though is that Brock is under UFC contract for several more months if I read right. I think he has to have Dana actually release him from his contract before he can legally sign with wwe. Very imaginative blog though! But my one problem with Brock is that everyone talks about him like he's some sort of legend. Sure he was good and impactful but he was there for only a short time. He left before he had a chance to have a legendary career.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.