Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward Cinema
    The Taker/Punk match had nothing to do with what is being reported. I think it's the most logical scenario for Taker should he compete. With the other main events plotted, it made the most sense.

Oh for sure on the Ryback/Show or "reporting" thing. I tried more or less to use what I would think is WWE logic when approaching this. The way I had the main 3 matches planned out, it worked out that way. Not to say that it will happen, but it does fit as outlined above. At least I think it does.
    I believe you about the thinking with WWE logic...but I just don't get where Undertaker vs CM Punk fits into any logic. If not rumored, it wouldn't even be a thought, would it?
    My precictions and I'm sticking to it on three matches.

1. Cena vs Rock 2 (not a title match. They don't need it. Cena will cost Rock the match at the RR. Punk will retain)

2. Brock Lesnar vs Ryback (They'll get into it in the RR match to set this up)

3. CM Punk vs Undertaker (streak vs streak. Taker will win the rumble and interrupt Punks victory over the Rock celebration on RAW.)

Mark it down.
    I think the likely hood of ANY of this happening is far fetched. You say its a realistic card, then go on to say that some of the matches might not happen and don't explain how you came to the conclusion. It's poorly produced and I believe this shouldn't have been approved for entry.
    Well I'd think The Shield would deserve something a little more high-profile than against three random mid-card guys. Only reason I had this in there was to give those 6 something to do. And with 9 matches on this card already, I didn't see another avenue other than the pre-show battle royale, or some sort of silly skit or something.
    Alberto, Cesaro and Ricardo vs 3MB (tweeners)
    I like all the matches except for the attraction tag match.

Kofi, Christian, Swagger vs The Shield.

Find something else for Alberto and Cesaro.
    The Taker/Punk match had nothing to do with what is being reported. I think it's the most logical scenario for Taker should he compete. With the other main events plotted, it made the most sense.

Oh for sure on the Ryback/Show or "reporting" thing. I tried more or less to use what I would think is WWE logic when approaching this. The way I had the main 3 matches planned out, it worked out that way. Not to say that it will happen, but it does fit as outlined above. At least I think it does.
    Updated 11-30-2012 at 01:23 AM by Skyward Cinema
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.