Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2
    "Kofi Kingston and R-truth. They will have nothing to do after they lose their rematch, and they already deserve main event status. that would also allow Punk to win clean until Rumble and look like a real challenge for Rock." Lol yeah everyone would think Truth or Koif vs the Rock will happen it would be a 100% and it would be boring if those men thought Punk.
    To be honest, Kofi could use a female manager as a mouth piece and his style can get him over, hey Kids love the guy so why not? His match with Slater at SMS was pretty cool, if you allow a guy like him to have more minutes even if he is more about the Wow than story telling, he can compensate when needed.
    Good analysis. I agree with most of what you typed. There are a couple of things I have a slight difference of opinion with, though.

The Miz/Cara mask thing is ... kinda silly, I think. And not silly in a good way like Kane/Bryan. Silly in a bad way like the Divas.

Speaking of Kane/Bryan (or is it Bryan/Kane?), I think they have the potential to last ... more than a few weeks, at least. They remind me of the Kane/RVD team of a few years back. WWE seems to be pushing PTP at this point, however. I find them to be annoying and a waste of oxygen ... so I guess they're doing their job as heels, for now. They *really* need to get a spokesman again now that AW is gone, though. Neither of them seems to have great mic skills.

I also see what you took to be "Booker's gimmick as the naive, gullible babyface GM" as either one of two things. It was either (1) a horrible acting job, or (2) Booker letting "us" (the fans) know that HE knew (or had strong suspicions) about what really happened. I'm leaning toward the latter since Booker is not THAT bad of an actor.

Lastly, I don't see either Kofi or Truth in the WWE title picture. If either of them gets in, I feel Truth should do it, but he'll still lose ... and we (the fans) know he will lose, so buy rates for that PPV will be low unless there's some sort of gimmick.

Still, overall, great writing!
    "Kofi Kingston and R-truth. They will have nothing to do after they lose their rematch, and they already deserve main event status. that would also allow Punk to win clean until Rumble and look like a real challenge for Rock." Lol yeah everyone would think Truth or Koif vs the Rock will happen it would be a 100% and it would be boring if those men thought Punk.
    If Vince McMahon 'hated' the Hart Family as you put it, Natalya wouldn't be a former Divas Champion would she? WWE are building on Tyson Kidd and people seem to be very hot on him. As Dennis has said, Kidd has a far better shot than you're predicting. I expect a big push for Kidd in the near future.
    Everybody thinks Rhodes or Ziggler will win. Neither will. Yes they are the most likely too win but I think it will be Tensai. I see it right now Rhodes and Ziggler are both a top the ladder fighting for the briefcase than Tensai pushes them both over puts ladder back up, climbs and wins.
    john morrison wasn't fired he took time off... and minus that fact everything here is really obvious like pumpkinhead said.. though tyson kidd has a better shot than you are giving him
    No offense bro but this easily could had been a post in the forum and not necessarily a blog, and besides you saying what everyone already know
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.