Entries with no category
Hi fellow EWN'ers, what's up? Enjoyed NOC? I guess you did because that was one hell of a show. I wonder why it's considered a B-class PPV, the idea of all championships being defended sounds fantastic, and this year's event lived up to (well, exceeded, for that matter) my expectations. This is how I felt about the matches, and what I think should happen going forward from here:
What's up folks? With MITB approaching, Taneel here is going to look at each participants in the ladder match and analyze their chances of winning the briefcase.
First, let's start with the Red Briefcase match:
1. John Cena : This is Cena's first MITB ladder match. If you've read the article on WWE.com about Cena's firsts, you must feel it means something, John Cena is the most likely
Hello everyone, hope you're all well. My previous blog was about looking back at the first half of 2012 in WWE, and while I'm disappointed that there weren't much comments, I still decided to go with this follow up blog because I've put some thoughts into it and I don't want it to waste. So, here is my list:
1. 1000th Raw: Expect 1000th Raw to be awesome. There have been rumours of Undertaker
What's up everyone? I'm Taneel, not a quite regular blogger, but i put it down once in a while, and today it's about evaluating some good and bad things happened in first half of 2012 in WWE. Not going to separately point out good and bad, but just mixing them up.
1. PPV quality: Wrestlemania didn't live upto the expectation. I wondered if that was what the biggest event of the year would
What's up folks? Taneel here. I came up with an idea that WWE could use to solve three problems at once. First, let me tell those three problems.
1. World Heavyweight title losing prestige - Seriously, opening match in consecutive PPVs?
2. Lack of decent matches and feuds - Should I even explain?
3. Ziggler being underutilized - Why isn't he already one of the top guys ?
© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.