View RSS Feed

CenationRules1087

1. WWE can't make a tag team, A tag team has to make WWE

Ladies & Jabroni's, CenationRules1087 here. I want to talk about the tag team division and how Wwe can make the tag team division come alive again. Back in 2000's tag teams were awesome. Wwe had teams such as The Dudleyz, The Hardyz, and E&C. This were amazing teams to watch and all these teams put on amazing matches such as one of my favorites, the Tables, Ladders and Chairs match. ...

Updated 01-16-2012 at 11:23 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE: We Want Entertainment!!!

What does the 'E stand for in Wwe? Let's take a guess here, not to hard as an answer, but it means Entertainment!!! For months now, Wwe has been lacking that quality. Hey everyone, CenationRules1087 here. In this blog, I want to express the lack of entertainment Wwe has had for the following months. Wwe has lacked in entertainment in different variety's. While Ladies and Jabroni's, relax yourself ...

Updated 01-16-2012 at 04:15 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. John Cena: Honoring One Of The Best Sport's Entertainers

Hello Ladies & Jabroni's, CenationRules1087. Recently, in the January 2011 Wwe Magazine, they have an article named the Class Of 2002: Honoring The New Rookies! One of those fellow rookies that enter the World Wrestling Entertainment business that year was John Cena!!! In this blog I am going to honor the extraordinary career of The Champ himself~ John Cena. Please comment after reading ...

Updated 01-15-2012 at 04:43 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Who Should Be inducted into the Hall Of Fame In 2012?

In recent weeks, there have been talks of whom will be in the Hall Of Fame this year. It was announced on Monday Night Raw that Edge & The Four Horseman are the inductees so far. It was exciting to see both Edge & The Four Horseman go in, but I believe Edge shouldn't be inducted this year. Whoever talks have been that Wrestlemania 29 is not going to be held at the Sky-Dome in Toronto, Canada. ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 11:17 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Edge: In The Hall of Fame Already?

Today I will be blogging about finding out that Edge is the first pick for the 2012 Hall Of Fame induction ceremony. It is quite pleasing to see the Rated R Superstars storied career finally go into the Hall Of Fame. In my prospective, it is too early for Edge to be inducted to the Hall Of Fame. When I heard the news, I said it's very much too early. Edge has accomplished much in the Wwe but I thought ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 11:19 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. John Cena Does Not Suck!

Ladies and Jabroni's I will get a lot of heat for this topic. How can you say that John Cena sucks! I hear fans all around the Wwe universe chanting Cena Sucks or Let's Go Cena. Originally, I did not mind much about this chant. After a few weeks looming the chants started increasing with Cena Sucks. Are you kidding me. For the past nearly decade that John Cena has been with the 'E he has been called ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Six Top Feuds For The Big Red Machine.

My Ladies and Jaborni's, CenationRules1087. Today I will be talking about The Top Six Feuds I would like Kane to have! Lets Get Started!!!

Top Six Feuds I want Kane To Have:

6~ Big Show: I usually am not a fan of feuds between two big men because, as evidenced by the ongoing one between Mark Henry and The Big Show, they're usually not too ...

Updated 12-31-2011 at 02:11 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE Future Endeavors: Three Wrestlers Who Could Have Entertain Us

Ladies and Jaborni's, my name is CenationRules1087. I want to approach a different topic instead of The Undertaker Streak Match and Wrestlemania Dream Cards. Today, I want to bring up Future Endeavors. These superstars who I am about to mention are superstars that could have led Wwe to a different direction. I was very interested in seeing these superstars in action, apparently Johnny Ace just called ...

Updated 12-31-2011 at 02:11 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. C.M Punk: The Man Of 2011

Welcome Ladies and Jaborni's, CenationRules1087 here. C.M Punk in my opinion shocked me in 2011. He proved that he is the '' Voice Of The The Voiceless.'' C.M Punk gave us the World Wrestling Entertainment Universe, some of the best matches on Raw and Smackdown in 2011. Before I jump to conclusions, that C.M Punk is the Superstar Of The Year in the 'E book and my opinion! Ladies and Jaborni's here ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Royal Rumble 2012: Who's Going To Win?

Hello, Ladies and Jaborni's my name is CenationRules1087. The Royal Rumble in my prospective defines careers and is the steeping stone to the grand-daddy of them all Wrestlemania. The Royal Rumble is around the corner! I have some predictions of whose going to win the Royal Rumble this year. I want Chris Jericho (Y2J) to win the 2012 Royal Rumble! I hope my prediction is correct. Anyway here are my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.