Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by grundel69
    Thanks to those of you who liked it, I know I'm gonna get heat, some of these idiots are happy with the product wwe is putting out, and that's why we true fans have to suffer through bodybuilder wrestlers(Ryback and Cena pushed down our throats), and an awful boring product. If your happy with the status quo, this blogs not for u. Just trying to book a blockbuster show chocked full of originality
    You obviously think highly of yourself. So much so that you don't even realize your card is basically the same card as the current card that is coming out. You obviously must be happy with it.
    Thanks to those of you who liked it, I know I'm gonna get heat, some of these idiots are happy with the product wwe is putting out, and that's why we true fans have to suffer through bodybuilder wrestlers(Ryback and Cena pushed down our throats), and an awful boring product. If your happy with the status quo, this blogs not for u. Just trying to book a blockbuster show chocked full of originality
    Updated 03-22-2013 at 05:56 PM by grundel69
    It's been roughly 3 long months that I haven't logged in my account, nor commented on a single blog. Mind you I've been visiting daily, and have been reading all of these Mania blogs. Hats off to you for booking quite a decent Mania. You're probably going to get a lot of heat for numerous reasons. Hell, the only outcome/match I wasn't too keen on reading was "Taker vs Lesnar". Other than that, good booking. Keep up with the writing/prediction blogs. I'll be looking forward to reading more from you.
    I love your idea of having 3 consecutive WHC matches to start WM. Unfortunately, it is unrealistic because that would be too good to be true. Sorry I have no faith in WWE creative anymore. Also, your idea of turning the 6 man tag into an EC match is outstanding. This was a good read and probably my favorite WM29 armchair booking blog.
    Groaned as soon as I saw your title- what another one- get original people- but you kept me interested enough to read the first half of the card which I quite like. Lost me after Hell No but hey 50% is a good first up effort.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.