View RSS Feed

The Piper

1. The Real-Deal Tag-Team (of nowadays, at least)

For those who arent familiar with my work, I normally asses WWE singles wrestlers to their entirety. However, now this is a point I have to get across: The tag-teams in the WWE are slowly gaining prestige, almost as slowly as the apocalypse. But the one tag team that stands out to me doesn't even get air time, that tag-team being....Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks. This team genuinly impresses me, so ...

Updated 01-27-2012 at 11:49 PM by The Piper

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The One Man Southern Jobber

In the IWC, a large topic is jobbers, and most of them are the best guys on the roster, but the one that gets most of the air time between them all is the "One Man Southern Rock Band" Heath Slater: and as I did with Jack Swagger, Heath Slater gets a full overview of himself (although I am fairly certain he doesn't use EWN)

The Look
    I'm not saying that Heath Slater is "a ...

Updated 01-25-2012 at 08:48 PM by The Piper

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. All about Jack Swagger

For those who missed Raw, Our new United States champion is Jack Swagger, and with the realisation that Jack might acually be around for quite a while, I would like to asses Jack Swaggers carrer up to this point.

The Look
    Jack Swagger is a guy I would watch out for in the WWE, he has a greatly monsterous build, and a face that makes him actually look like a wrestler. But he also ...

Updated 01-20-2012 at 03:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. RAW is...Mediocre.

This is probably the 1500th or so blog each of thee hath seen upon thy glorious web page, but I digress.

The Titles:
    WWE Champ(ionship)-I had always said that Punk would, and should be a champion one day, but now Punk has that whole tirade of change thing going(or not going) for him. This entire feud with him and Johnny has really been useless, because the WWE hasn't changed ...
    Tags: raw sucks, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.