View RSS Feed

The Piper

1. Less Royal for your Rumble

So the road to Wrestlemania has officially begun..except in this case that may not be such a positive statement. After last nights Royal Rumble, one has to question what Wrestlemania is going to look like. Our World Heavyweight champion is more of a latino hero than a wrestler, our WWE champion is (in my opinion) a washed up wrestler who was not exactly perfect in his prime, with a spotlight-grabbing ...
  2. How Far can WWE go on WM28 Steam

On Monday we were treated to one of the best crowd wrestling has ever seen. Speculation has shown that the fans said yes just to support Daniel Bryan over that embarrasing Wrestlemania match with Sheamus, but could that be all?

Over With The Crowd
    I read a forum that stated that YES! can become the new WHAT! for the wrestling industry. This could be true in the way that Daniel Bryan ...

Updated 04-04-2012 at 05:28 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. What did we just See: Wrestlings Bizzare Exports

Wrestling has given us moments with cringe factor, left us thinking how can people endour such pain, left us begging for more, but the things that stick out are the things that make you say: Why is this happening? Who comes up with this? What was the point? So let us explore the oddest things wrestling has forced us to sit through (don't worry, I have a point with this).

5. Gimmick Matches ...
  4. Piper's Pit: Showstealler of Wrestlemania?

We all know Cena vs. The Rock is going to close up Wrestlemania, but what match will really shine this year? Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk and The Hell in a Cell match would be most people's answer, but what about the undercard?

The tag-team match is horribly frowned upon among the IWC, but if it were actually to be elimination rules, it could be amazingly made to define the WWE and actually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. From the Dungeon to the Doghouse: Tyson Kidd

Tyson Kidd was the last ever graduate of the Hart Family Dungeon, an acolade he is never uncomfortable spreading around. Tyson started in the WWE as a tag-team remake of the British Bulldogs, and went on to be like a disrespected Bulldog: Stuck in the Doghouse. Tyson Kidd has got nowhere left to go in creatives eyes, but the IWC knows that the WWE Creative team is blinder than a newborn snake. ...

Updated 02-02-2012 at 07:14 PM by The Piper

Tags: nxt, tyson kidd, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The Real-Deal Tag-Team (of nowadays, at least)

For those who arent familiar with my work, I normally asses WWE singles wrestlers to their entirety. However, now this is a point I have to get across: The tag-teams in the WWE are slowly gaining prestige, almost as slowly as the apocalypse. But the one tag team that stands out to me doesn't even get air time, that tag-team being....Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks. This team genuinly impresses me, so ...

Updated 01-27-2012 at 11:49 PM by The Piper

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. All about Jack Swagger

For those who missed Raw, Our new United States champion is Jack Swagger, and with the realisation that Jack might acually be around for quite a while, I would like to asses Jack Swaggers carrer up to this point.

The Look
    Jack Swagger is a guy I would watch out for in the WWE, he has a greatly monsterous build, and a face that makes him actually look like a wrestler. But he also ...

Updated 01-20-2012 at 03:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. RAW is...Mediocre.

This is probably the 1500th or so blog each of thee hath seen upon thy glorious web page, but I digress.

The Titles:
    WWE Champ(ionship)-I had always said that Punk would, and should be a champion one day, but now Punk has that whole tirade of change thing going(or not going) for him. This entire feud with him and Johnny has really been useless, because the WWE hasn't changed ...
    Tags: raw sucks, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.