Blog Comments

I Could ramble on about how much i agree. I don't think i have agreed with a blog this strongly in a long time. I had the exact same feelings about the last 6 men in the rumble haha .
    Who knows really? Whatever hs happened it has got us talking right and that is the point i guess...maybe its so "predictable" right now to us so we can witness the swerve of all swerves? Yeah probably not...
    A lot of guys win who you don't want t win. Happen all the damn time. Hell, I wanted Rhodes-Scholars, Sin Cara/Mysterio, and PTP to win the tag titles. None of that has happened yet. I wanted Cena to win last year also....didn't happen. Which is why I want Rock/Cena 2.

I didn't want anyone to win a Rumble if they already won one before. I was hoping for Ryback vs Show for the world title with Ryback being the winner. However, if it was between Cena, Sheamus, and Orton. Cena is at a different level than those guys which is why he if anybody not named Hogan, Stone Cold, or HBK should win a 2nd Rumble....he should be the one.

I'm looking forward to WM29 even though a couple of matches for sure I won't like similar to last year. Rhodes vs Big Show, tag match, among others. This year, Lesnar vs HHH which I didn't want to happen, but will likely.

However, rest of the card is promising. Ryback vs Big Show, Orton vs Sheamus, Daniel Bryan vs Kane, Taker vs Punk among others.Just overreacting a bit. I expect WM 29 to top the last couple of Manias. Miz vs Cena; Rock vs Cena 1>Rock vs Cena 2, Sheamus vs Orton>Del Rio vs Edge; Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan. Big Show vs Ryback>Big Show vs Cody Rhodes or stupid tag match. I could go on.....
    If they do turn Bryan face. Their is always a possibility of him becoming stale, and say his so called catch phrase ''Yes''. when ever he is not connecting with the crowd with his promos, and him saying yes is a cheap way to do it. Which can get annoying very fast. What I am trying to say is people look at it this way. WWE are trying to make Bryan a annoying heel, that always saves himself from harm, and this ''yes'' thing is part of his annoying attitude. I bet you if WWE turn Bryan face, and use this ''yes'' thing to get himself over it could flop big time.
    Quote Originally Posted by EricChampion
    Good post bro. But the chants were started at Axxess the 1st day. I have said it many times the crowed in Miami was not a local crowed it was Wrestling fans from all over the world and we all knew what we wanted and that was for Bryan to retain his belt. Not saying Sheamus doesn't deserve the belt but atleast treat these guys with respect and as i previously noted in a blog i did it was a direct slap in the face to not only Bryan but Sheamus too.
    I'd go even further and say the chants started in Ring of Honor about a month ago - this is big. Theres a good video of bryan after raw on monday with epic crowd support (which you can view here http://thecomplexheel.blogspot.co.uk/). Now that this has been seen on the grandest stage in the world I'm certain it will spread. Glad that He's having that breakout moment!
    Good post bro. But the chants were started at Axxess the 1st day. I have said it many times the crowed in Miami was not a local crowed it was Wrestling fans from all over the world and we all knew what we wanted and that was for Bryan to retain his belt. Not saying Sheamus doesn't deserve the belt but atleast treat these guys with respect and as i previously noted in a blog i did it was a direct slap in the face to not only Bryan but Sheamus too.
    im surprised you think WHC match is going to be a squash match for shamus, DB is surely going to put one hell of a show until the inevitable happens and shamus wins, deffo not going to be a squash match, good blog though
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.