View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Piper's Pit: Showstealler of Wrestlemania?

We all know Cena vs. The Rock is going to close up Wrestlemania, but what match will really shine this year? Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk and The Hell in a Cell match would be most people's answer, but what about the undercard?

The tag-team match is horribly frowned upon among the IWC, but if it were actually to be elimination rules, it could be amazingly made to define the WWE and actually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Real Contenders for the U.S. title

Santino won the United States title. I get it, he is super over with the fans, Swagger draws no heat, and Swagger was a place holder. But that doesn't mean I (I REPEAT, I) have to like Santino. I have always considered Jack a pure, skilled, fresh wrestler (for those of you who didn't read my first blog), I loved the moment he won the title. But week after week, he did nothing.Nothing. Nothing. Lost ...
  3. Supers, Cenas, Cells, and CM Punks: WRESTLEMANIA!

Two Generations

Ever since last year I have been cringing at the thought of a John Cena/"Dwayne" match at Wrestlemania, but ever since that match was announced, I've been having a growing respect for John Cena, and an undenying hatred towards Dwayne. Although the premise of this match was destroyed at Survivor Series, we're now in full swing again for this one. For what qualifies ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.