Blog Comments

We will see if that match makes it to the top 5, but yeah this match is so overshadowed. The tag team match may stole the show but this match is a whole lot better than the main event we saw in that wrestlemania.
    No surprise here.....it certainly should be on evry list when talking triple threats. It is overshadowed by the other triple threat match that night involving 3 tag teams including Dudleyz, Hardyz, and E+C. WM20 triple threat should be on here as well.
    Thanks that you like the blog and good that you noticed this. If I only ranked the match without any of the 4 other things I wanted to include, all the matches would be a 4 star or more. But when I include build up, the winner, aftermath and big moment you need to rank the match with all these things. And that's why number #5 got a 3,5 star. The match itself only got a 3 star but with the big moment and the winner of the match being a 4 star it got a 3,5 star out of 5. Number #4 pick got a 4 star on the in ring match but only a 3 for the build up. With this plus the three other things it got a rank with everything it had a 4 star. And don't get me wrong. There is 55 triple threat matches that was contested on a PPV in WWE. Only 5 or 6 matches out of these 55 is a 4 star or more if you rank the in ring match. I think this answered your question or made it a little bit clear. I hope I didn't mess your mind now
    Don't take this the wrong way, but I noticed that you gave a 3.5 to your #5 pick and now a 4 to your #4 pick. Wouldn't you imagine that the top 5 triple threat matches ever should be all rated as a 5? Or at least 4.5 or higher? Just a thought. Nice blog.
    Quote Originally Posted by walldo 3:16
    Mania with benoit hhh hbk anuff said
    Agree 100% - Wrestlemania XX wins hands down.
    Mania with benoit hhh hbk anuff said
    I have to disagree with your AJ Lee comment although sometimes i believe wwe could have gone a different way with the gm story line.
    With regards to the wwe product, the main problem is this PG rating especially when you consider that it restricts C M Punk form really delivering more top promos. On the other you have John Cena Hard working but i hate to see him, he now needs a big character change and he should of turned heel instead of punk. Cena as a heel and punk still a baby face the promos would have sold every pay per view
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.