Blog Comments

I don't get it. why not Randy Orton?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Hughes35
    Now folks, the reason why I chose the matches that I chose are because of a few simple factors.
    01: Yes, there was a Kingston vs. Barrett match on RAW last night. But given time, I do see Barrett once again gaining Intercontinental Gold, and I also believe that it will happen within the next 6 months. Maybe even less. But with Cody Rhodes injured, and the current push that Sandow is receiving, it's just what makes sense right now.
    02: With Miz turning face, he getting back into the mid-card title picture against a powerhouse heel such as Cesaro, would be a great way to build much needed fan support.
    03: The reason that I have the DIVA's and US Title matches as Ladder Matches is because of the theme of this Pay-Per-View.
    04: The reason why I added William Regal to the WHC Match is because of the way the storyline has been going the past few weeks. Plus, making it a Table Match would be ideal because of two key things; The Knockout, and the Brouge Kick.
    05: Cena vs. Ziggler in a Chair Match is a nice fit because Cena works well in that style of match, and facing Ziggler would be a good point for their current storyline with AJ and Vickie.
    06: The reason why I put the WWE Tag-Team Champions in a Triple Threat TLC Match for the Title with CM Punk, is because it's a nice fit and change of pace heading into the Road to WrestleMania. We need something that is both different and exciting. The last time that style of match happened was at Survivor Series 2009, and it worked out quite uniquely.
    i understand now but it make no sense in storyline plus 3 way match will be a great match but it too easy who going to win the match that y i say the match is a no go and u right it is theme ppv dont mean every match will be that y divas match is not going to be a ladder match it will work if one girl was trish while the other is lita. u got great matches book but it make no sense
    I do agree with one thing. Mick vs CM Punk would be shit because everyone knows Punk would win. A RAW match would not be bad though.
    Now folks, the reason why I chose the matches that I chose are because of a few simple factors.
    01: Yes, there was a Kingston vs. Barrett match on RAW last night. But given time, I do see Barrett once again gaining Intercontinental Gold, and I also believe that it will happen within the next 6 months. Maybe even less. But with Cody Rhodes injured, and the current push that Sandow is receiving, it's just what makes sense right now.
    02: With Miz turning face, he getting back into the mid-card title picture against a powerhouse heel such as Cesaro, would be a great way to build much needed fan support.
    03: The reason that I have the DIVA's and US Title matches as Ladder Matches is because of the theme of this Pay-Per-View.
    04: The reason why I added William Regal to the WHC Match is because of the way the storyline has been going the past few weeks. Plus, making it a Table Match would be ideal because of two key things; The Knockout, and the Brouge Kick.
    05: Cena vs. Ziggler in a Chair Match is a nice fit because Cena works well in that style of match, and facing Ziggler would be a good point for their current storyline with AJ and Vickie.
    06: The reason why I put the WWE Tag-Team Champions in a Triple Threat TLC Match for the Title with CM Punk, is because it's a nice fit and change of pace heading into the Road to WrestleMania. We need something that is both different and exciting. The last time that style of match happened was at Survivor Series 2009, and it worked out quite uniquely.
    You were too predictable, and like a few others said it just didn't make sense, especially the divas match
    There's good ideas here. I don't think they'd ever do a Diva's ladder match or anything overly violent with women. And there's just not enough time to book Punk vs Kane vs Bryan now. Would be a good idea if they were involved with him somehow...

Not a bad card though.
    lol this is the worse book i ever see even my friends from my wrestling talk page did a better book than this. one u know for damn sure wwe will never book a divas match so high wat u did.

booking kane and bryan in a wwe title match is like saying hey fans we get u a spoiled alert is punk vs rock at the rumble idc that match will steal the show it make no sense to book.

cena vs zigger is the only match wwe book that might happen but i dont think is going to be a chair match, maybe a table match but i feel it should be cena vs punk in tlc match cuz that will be hard to predict the match cuz both guy want to face rock with a passion it make sense in storyline sense

and william in a world title match. that it a joke in storyline sense. i love william cuz he got skill but in storyline he is a jobber and he was only use in the story cuz wwe was in his hometown and UK love william

miz getting a u.s title shot could happen cuz now he is face but wwe is trying to push him back to mainevent level why will they give him a u.s title shot just to lose that not pushed him

i will believe that 4 way tagteam match will happen but maybe in a preshow cuz vince will over rule that

ic title match is good if kofi was not in a feud with wade

and del rio on a pre show it could happen if wwe dont got nothing for him

u r booking matches to put a good show but it dont go with the story or it dont make sense
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.