View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

1. What If Maria Menounos Won The Diva's Title?

What's up ewrestlingnews.com, I'm back again with something that has been on my mind for the past two weeks.

Back in April of the year 2000, World Championship Wrestling was in their famous state of "Change In Direction". It was during that time when a motion picture that was mainly revolved around the organization was released in "Ready To Rumble."

2. The Top 5 Wrestlemania Matches That Never Happened

What's up www.ewrestlingnews.com community?

It's been a while since I've done this. I've been working long hours.

But anyway, I think it's time for another "Top 5".
    In honor of WrestleMania season, I think I should give my "Top 5 WrestleMania Matches That Never Happened". So, let's begin.

05: Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle at WrestleMania ...
  3. Thoughts On The Location For WrestleMania 29

What's up ewrestlingnews.com viewers, fellow bloggers, and wrestling fans?
    I just found out the location for next years Wrestlemania. It's going to take place at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. At first I was somewhat ok with this until, (sighs), until I saw the logo.
    It's not that I think that the venue is a bad place to host Sports Entertainment's version of the Super Bowl, I think ...
  4. T-Hughes35's Updated Wrestlemania XXVIII Ideal Match Card

Greetings all wrestling fans. I'm back, and this time, I've come up with a new draft on a legitimate outline of what I believe should happen on April 1, 2012 at SunLife Stadium in Miami, Florida. Here we go:

Ringside Commentators:
    Team A: Jim Ross, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and Josh Matthews
    Team B: Michael Cole, Booker T, and Scott Stanford

Ring ...
  5. WWE Presents: Elimination Chamber 2012 Ideal Match Card

Greetings Guys,

Sunday Night's Royal Rumble was a great show, and it was a great way to kick off "The Road To Wrestlemania XXVIII."

While we are on the road to South Beach, we still have a PPV in between, Elimination Chamber. How is WWE going to book this Pay-Per-View? This is how I would do it.

Ringside Commentators:
    Michael ...
  6. The Top 10 Greatest Shoot Promos In Wrestling History

Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,

There has been something on my mind as of late that I feel I need to discuss.

I was watching some old promos the other day on YouTube, and it got me thinking, what are the 10 Best Shoot Promos in Wrestling History? I came up with my personal favorites, and here they are:

But before you ask, no. Stone Cold Steve Austin ...
  7. An Updated Wrestlemania 28 Card

Greetings Everyone,
    A few days ago, I came up with a draft on how I would book "The Granddaddy Of Them All" Wrestlemania XXVIII. On this and other websites, I've seen them all: The Decent, The Bad, and The Russo. Here is an updated version of how I would book Wrestlemania XXVIII.
    (Keep In Mond This Is Only A Draft)

Ringside Commentators: Jim Ross, Jerry "The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. TNA Presents: Lockdown 2012 Predictions and How I'd Book It

I'd normally post an article like this under the forums section, but for some reason my iPAD isn't working right so I'm going to make this a blog.*

Every year, TNA Wrestling hosts (in my opinion) one of the Top 10 Biggest Pay-Per-Views of the year. It is TNA's equivalent of WWE's Survivor Series, and it's name, is Lockdown.*
    This ...
  9. The 2011 Wrestling Year-End Awards For WWE and TNA

Seasons Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,

It’s hard to believe that we have already reached the end of 2011, and another year of Proffesional Wrestling, Sports Entertainment, or whatever you want to call it has come and gone. With that said, it is time for T-Hughes35 (your’s truly) to give his year-end awards to the two biggest companies: World Wrestling Entertainment, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Jeff Hardy: The New #1 Contender For The TNA HC

Before I begin, I just wanted to let you all know that I am new to blogging on this website, I just moved over here from NoDQ.com.
    Anyway, here's my new entry:

These are my thoughts on Jeff Hardy being the new #1 Contender to the TNA Heavyweight Championship.

The whole incident at TNA Victory Road '11 should never ...

Updated 12-12-2011 at 05:48 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.