Blog Comments

While I usually don't agree with the first moron who posted here (Yeah that's you wrestlingfan) I have to admit you were way off the mark buddy. I know I've had shitty blogs, it happens to all of us. Then there are some of us who just don't have a spine to write one.
    Who the fuck are you? Eugene?
    hmm sorry to say...i feel like it is a very bad blog indeed...I cud not go forward after seeing ur list of ppl to be removed...
    Are you serious bro? I wasn't sure how to take this when I first started reading it but when I got to the bit about hiring David Flair I realised that you had to be joking or insane
    Shit blog you have no idea at all lol.
    Um, wow. Okay, first, the title of this blog was, "If I Were to Run TNA Wrestling", then you go on about handing it over to Paul Heyman, and signing John Cena? You do understand that John Cena is under a contract with the WWE, right? Same with Joe Hennig and Bryan Danielson. Oh, and Gail Kim is already there.

Poor stuff dude. For everyone else, I'm going to blog about what I would do if I were running TNA. It will be an interesting read with a more realistic approach to TNA being at least a little more competitive.
    I stopped reading when I seen Russo
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.