Blog Comments

TNA is in a ratings slump, this could be a way to see if Hardy can still draw, just because it's a title shot, doesn't mean he's getting the belt again. This could be done to a) put over Bobby Roode as a heel b) continue the feud with Jeff Jarrett by having him screw over Hardy c) gauge fan support for Hardy after all his drama. It's ONE title shot, let's see where it goes before bitching and moaning about how butthurt Hardy's title shot is making you. I'm glad they're not rushing the James Storm feud, his program with Angle was a brilliant move to put him over and give him some fantastic matches with the best wrestler alive. Storm-Roode can have an amazing feud later down the line,especially when Roode is more established as a strong heel. TNA hasn't swept Hardy's mistake under the rug,if anything they've made it the forefront of his return storyline, and it's especially juvenile to equate one storyline title shot to "If i do drugs, I can be as successful as Jeff Hardy" imbecilic ideology.
    Jeff Hardy is a big draw isnt that painfully obvious?????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwo
    Brilliant second blog. It WAS very stupid of TNA to do this so fast, I think the next one in line is James Storm, I respect Jeff but face it...he's made some really idiotic decisions lately and hasn't earned me back as a fan!I look forward to reading more blogs from you!
    Thank you Corwo. I appreciate it. Yeah, James Storm vs. Roode would be a major feud, and one of the biggest that TNA has had in a long time.
    Brilliant second blog. It WAS very stupid of TNA to do this so fast, I think the next one in line is James Storm, I respect Jeff but face it...he's made some really idiotic decisions lately and hasn't earned me back as a fan!I look forward to reading more blogs from you!
    GO STARR GO
    Yes I'm not stupid, I know that most of those wrestlers are still under contract with WWE. When I said I'd sign them, I meant I would if I could when their contracts expire and I get them to sign with TNA.
    Bubba Ray is not billed right. If I did keep him, I'd change his character up a little bit. I don't trust his history backstage.
    Hemme is just a waste of money. When I say that, she gets paid 3x more money than the rest of the knockouts, and she doesn't even wrestle. That's just absurd. Leave the ring announcing to men. I never liked female ring announcers.
    I've never been a big fan of Borash. Throughout the history of TNA, and even during his time in WCW, he's been thrown around like a baseball. Do this, do that. It doesn't feel right having someone like that on your team.
    @DKWrestlingSavior, That'll be an interesting read. Let me know when you post it.
    Did anybody read the rest of it after the fire and hire section?
    Hold on a minute people, when I said the title, I meant this is how I would run the show. Russo would never have creative control. He and Heyman would both have to run their ideas through me. I'd be like Vince (McMahon), I'd have the final say in all of it.
    @WrestlinFan608 I'm sorry you feel that way. This is only my first blog I just moved over here from NoDQ.com. I feel Flair's boys would make a great tag-team with their father as a manager or something. The Six-Sided Ring made TNA different and unique from other wrestling promotions that's why I'd want it back.
    As for the rest, I know Gail Kim is already there. I wrote this a few months back on another site.
    @theicon, this is just my thoughts.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.