Blog Comments

When he's given the chance, he's a great wrestler.
    Why is everyone so high on Zack Ryder? The Guy is a morbid tool!
    Never was a big hardy fan...Just like the tag team of hte Hardy Boyz because they took beatings from The Dudleyz and E and C.....AJ built TNA and always gets the Shaft...
    Good blog, and I agree that Hardy has yet to show he's ready to take centre stage on the show.
    I had actually hoped that they could use his 'redemption' theme for more feuds, with or without Jarrett. Daniels & Joe, for starters, have been kayfab pushing for title shots, and seeing their hard work being ignroed in favour of Hardy's infamy could have given some real fire to their frustrations. Plus the friction when he and AJ were in the 3 man match could could also have been used to start a new storyline.
    To be honest, I'll be more shocked if this title match finishes without interference than I will be if Hardy wins.
    Good blog man! Totally agree, it's not even like it's his first time, this is now the 3rd time he's fucked up whilst working for either TNA or WWE. If he hasn't learned by now, he never will. Anyway, again, good blog man, my sentiments EXACTLY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Theicon
    Well its not like the WWE hasnt ever put a foot wrong in the wrestling business so whats your point?, they arent gonna get ratings by leaving him out of future main events.
    The WWE has screwed up on storylines lately, I'm not going to dispute that. And while I agree that Hardy does have a decent fan base to bring in some more ratings, it is also my belief that he needs to re-earn his stripes after what he pulled. I honestly feel that it is too soon to give Jeff a Title shot, even though I'm a fan of his, I still have to be realistic about the situation.
    Well its not like the WWE hasnt ever put a foot wrong in the wrestling business so whats your point?, they arent gonna get ratings by leaving him out of future main events.
    [QUOTE=T-Hughes35;bt50528]@theicon, He is a draw. That's one thing, but they did this WAY TOO FAST! This gives both TNA and wrestling alone a bad name!

@crowofmurders, TNA is in a ratings slump because they don't promote their product well enough. The James Storm-Robert Roode feud would be best right now because it would put Roode even better as a heel. Look at when Triple H betrayed HBK back in 2002. That's what this should be like! That could be the best feud of 2012![/QUOTE]
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.