Blog Comments

It's been debating on whether or not WWE will bring back the MITB PPV. I'd love the match to be back at Mania where it belongs.
    It'll be a huge letdown if it's HHH-Taker III. Taker needs somebody who he's never faced at Mania before.
    I think that Goldust knows that his career is pretty much in the books. I could see himself vs. Cody happening, but I don't think it's going to. Cody vs. Ted would be much more better in my opinion.
    Love the matches except for two critiques. I would change the gaunlet match to the Money In the Bank match as I've heard rumblings about it coming back to wrestlemania. I'd keep the tag elts out cuz they aren't very relivent anymore.

I could see Austin vs. Undertaker match cuz they both couldn't go full bar. But it's set up fro HHH vs. Undertaker 3. I would love HHH vs. Nash though. Would be awesome!!!!
    No Goldust vs Cody? I'm okay with the card but I would not like to see this! I don't like the US Champion match either!

Good effort anyway! I ain't gonna bash ya or anything!
    If I may offer a critique...

Epico/Primo vs Usos would not work. Its been done way too much and would be a snoozefest. Look for Epico/Primo to defend against a newly formed team (like they did with Air Boom)

Gauntlet match for the US title features too many people from smackdown. They already compete for the IC belt, so no.

I like Kane v Henry (minus Bearer)

Stone Cold v Undertaker - not gonna happen. Look for HHH v Taker 2

I think Orton will win the Rumble and challenge Bryan @ WM

Jericho/ Punk will still happen.

Big Show vs. Shaq????

Beth Phoenix vs. Nattie????

Cena v Rock

In my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-ri
    The best build was easily Cena vs Punk, it's one of the best feuds in a very long time. Apart from that Orton vs Christian was VERY good Hogan vs Sting was MAYBE third, tied with Undertaker vs Triple H.
    The Hogan vs. Sting buildup went on for months. If the Cena-Punk buildup went on a little bit longer, then it'd be my number one.
    Horrific? Tinie Tempah - Written in the Stars is horrific? LOL
    The best build was easily Cena vs Punk, it's one of the best feuds in a very long time. Apart from that Orton vs Christian was VERY good Hogan vs Sting was MAYBE third, tied with Undertaker vs Triple H.
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.