Blog Comments

From your card, I assume this was either written before spoilers came out, or you haven't read them yet/don't read them, so I wont spoil it for you, but Dibiase isn't in the chamber, nor should he be considering he hasn't done shit since he left Legacy. But the rest of the card is probably about what it'll end up being, but idk how I feel about Ryan and Zeke as a team team...although they could be called "The Green Team"
    Good stuff. I didn't watch the videos yet but I will. Awesome.
    @Kryptonite thank you. I take that as a major complement. You guys who read my blogs are all awesome. Thank you
    Brilliant choices, brings back some memories. Good job
    you sir, are a genius
    Rock vs. Cena will what the PPV will be remembered for. No doubt about it. But you can't just have that be the focus of the PPV. It's Wrestlemania for Pete's Sake!
    Look at Wrestlemania's such as 19, 21, 22, and 23 for example. They were remembered for more than one match. This Wrestlemania should be like that as well in some ways more than others.
    The only critique I have is this. There won't be a Stone Cold vs Undertaker AND Nash vs HHH AND room for all the other matches, AND The Rock vs John Cena. Rock vs Cena is being billed as the biggest match in Wrestlemania history, *even though us who know wrestling and have watched for a long time know, it's not even top ten* The point is, the WWE will never put on anything that will outshine that match. Stone Cold vs Undertaker would out shine that match, and HHH vs Kevin Nash would take away some spotlight from the Rock vs Cena match. I'm surprised the WWE even considered bringing back Jericho in the first place as that match with CM Punk will also be taking some shine away.

Good ideas though.
    Updated 01-20-2012 at 06:47 PM by DK Wrestling Savior
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.