View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

1. Triple Threat Top 5 Olympiad Edition: USA vs. UK. vs. Canada Part 2

Part 1: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?43439-Triple-Threat-Top-5-Olympiad-Edition-USA-vs-UK-vs-Canada-Part-1
    That ends our list. We wish these other fine competitors luck in their lists.
    Follow T-Hughes35 on Twitter @T_Hughes35
    Peace on the Streets, Be Safe, and God Bless America!"

Now it’s time for akbar’s turn to represent the ...
  2. Triple Threat Top 5: Olympiad Edition: USA vs. UK vs. Canada Part 1

Welcome wrestling fans and fellow bloggers to a very special edition of The Triple Threat Top 5.

All good things must come to an end, and we have reached that point once every
    four years where the Summer Olympiad must end. It couldn't have been a better
    Olympics. From James Bond skydiving with the Queen, to the performance by
    Paul McCartney. From the dominance of ...
  3. Triple Threat Top 5 II: "The Top 5 Moments Of WWEECW"

Happy Post 4th of July everybody!*
    I'm back today with another edition of The Triple Threat Top 5. I thank you all for making the last one such a hit.

For this edition, I would like to welcome back the defending champion of this event (by the popular vote) the "DK Wrestling Savior", and welcome into this challenge the man you know as the creator of "Uncooked" ...
  4. Upcoming Money In The Bank Booking

What's up all fellow ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members? I'm back today with my ideal layout of what I feel has become Number 5 on the list of "WWE's Big 4 Pay-Per-Views Of The Year."
    Now granted, it's most likely that this year's Money In The Bank will not be in the same league as last year's amazing event was, but I'm still confident that this will still (hopefully) turn ...

Updated 06-19-2012 at 10:34 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. T-Hughes35 Presents: The Inaugural TNA Hall Of Fame Class

Greetings everybody,

With TNA Slammiversary being tonight, there will also be an announcement on who be the first inducted in the inaugural class of TNA's Hall Of Fame. In honor of the occasion, I am going to give you a list of six men whom I believe should complete the inaugural class of TNA's Hall Of Fame.

01: Jerry Jarrett - One of the co-founders of the organization. ...
  6. Triple Threat Top 5: "The Top 5 Calls Of Michael Cole's Career"

Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
    Before I begin, I just want to say that I after watching iMPACT Wrestling this week, I am relieved that the show is now LIVE and will be going LIVE throughout the rest of the summer. It’s great for the show, long overdue, and it will be better for them in the long run.
    I am very excited to debut this new “entry series” where you will not only ...
  7. A Blog About Mike Tenay

Many wrestling fans have found this man to be one of the worst in wrestling today. They say that he doesn't do a good enough job when it comes to his style of delivery. But what the fans actually don't realize, is that when this "Teacher" actually does his job right, he becomes one of the best that the business has ever had. His name, is Mike Tenay.

History Lesson:
  8. T-Hughes35 Presents: My Vision Of The 2012 WWE Draft

Greetings fellow ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and viewers,
    Before I begin this entry, I would like to say one thing: “Searle, apology accepted. If we can’t take constructive criticism with what we write, then we shouldn’t be doing this. We all take pride in what we write, some like it and some don’t. You voiced your opinion. It’s what we do in the IWC.”
    Many wrestling fans, including ...
  9. TNA Slammiversary 2012 Ideal Layout and Predictions

Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
    With Lockdown now officially behind us, it is time that TNA Wrestling needs to focus on it's equivalent to WWE's SummerSlam. That event, is Slammiversery. This is an event that TNA needs to take seriously, it's one of the organizations flagship Pay-Per-Views, and they can't have it the least bit disorganized. Here is an ideal outlook at how I feel TNA ...
  10. T-Hughes35's WrestleMania XXVIII WrestleMania Picks

Greetings www.ewrestlingnews.com community.*
    We're on the homestretch to The biggest Pay-Per-View of 2012, and it's time that your's truly gives you his picks for professional wrestling's version of the Super Bowl.

How This Is Going To Work:
    I'm going to give you all eight matches on the card, in the order that I think it should happen, and who I think will win, should ...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.