Blog Comments

I like the idea of the Ultimate X match to put over A-Double even more. Plus, I would love to see the King of the Mountain match return
    Quote Originally Posted by searle
    This is a joke, i know your taking the piss, thats how bad it is, serious dude, ok good for you for doing a blog but this aint good mate, in future dont do predictions please.
    Hey man, don't be so rude, he did a better job then you so why don't you shut your mouth and go away.

My own personal opinion about the predictions:

In a perfect world, those matches would be totally awesome and I would actually buy that PPV. Unfortunately, I just don't see those matches, or at least not all of them happening. But, you putting scenarios and how everything led up to those matches sounded awesome. So, maybe some of these matches, like the tag team match if MA gets a push, and the Knockout's Title, can happen definitely! Good start man.
    This is a joke, i know your taking the piss, thats how bad it is, serious dude, ok good for you for doing a blog but this aint good mate, in future dont do predictions please.
    Yeah, I apologize about the asterisks. I wrote this on my iPAD notes before moving it over here. The upload made that happen.
    What's with all the asterisks? I kept thinking you had footnotes somewhere ...

Very good blog post. I disagree with some of it, but at least you explained your reasons and rationale more than ("He sux nd i cant stand hm so he HAS to lose r i wil stop watchng 4evr!") Defended nicely.
    Updated 04-01-2012 at 02:03 PM by Vondraco
    Ok, maybe comparing The Beatles to N*SYNC was a little out of context, but you get my point.
    Did you just compare the Beatles and N'Sync? And suggest that we will never know who is better? Other than that, good read.
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.