Blog Comments

Some of the stuff you listed I didn't even know about. Maybe didn't read enough into the history of TNA or it could be because I didn't buy TNA year one yet. Either way, like the list. Christian apparently is the first one that will be announced. HOFs never end up the way we want them to. The first inductee should be huge. Christian is good I guess, but clearly not the best choice for the first inductee of TNAs class.
    @akbar
    The reasoning behind the small text is because of my computer.
    When it came to the criteria, it could've been a match that he called, a moment of his, a moment that he called, or an interview that he did. The best of his career.
    I apologize for not making that clear.
    -The small writing is really annoying...
    -The criteria really has to be stated at the start of the blog so I know how I'm going to judge the list cos Knox looks like he went comedic moments while DX went for his commentary effect to the moment etc...
    -From the title, DX seems to have the list that interests me so he gets my vote.
    -I like this type of blog series and would love participate one day...
    Damn T-Hughes, you made these things harder to vote for by adding another person... These were all great, but after five minutes of racking my brain on who to choose, I'll go with DK
    It's like seeing my top three middleweights battling it out right in front of me!!! @ T-Hughes35, thanks for the awesome blog topic. Sick concept and loved the topic. I may not be the biggest Cole fan, but he does deserve credit, when he's actually doing his job right. First and foremost, this is a tough call. All three of you layed out Coles' best moments in my opinion. Knox had a great list, but I was stuck making a decision between Savior and T-Hughes. ...

For the win; I'm giving it to T-Hughes. It was a tough decision, but the clips you chose really accented Coles' skills as an announcer. Your number one pick kind of put you over.

Either way, awesome blog battling to all three of you. Hell I'm looking forward to hearing more!!! Rematch clause should be invoked!!! LOLS
    Updated 06-02-2012 at 11:23 AM by PhEonYx
    . Honestly I like Tenay and Taz together. When Taz makes his off the wall comments, you can actually hear Tenay stumble. It reminds me of how Heenan used to do the same to Monsoon when he would rant on and on... Monsoon would finally lose track of his commentary to tell Heenan to stop and it was hilarious.

I think Tenay gets harsh reviews from the IWC, much like Tony S. I think a lot of it is just people hating on him not being as good as Jim Ross, but I'd take a man who can tell me what holds the wrestlers are applying over a guy who is talking over matches like they are interrupting his own segment. I'm sorry if you like him, but I'd much rather see Tenay and Lawler or Booker, than Cole. My hope is in Josh Mathews or Striker to save me at this point.

Ultimate pairing for Mike Tenay would be William Regal. Regal is a guy who can keep up hold for hold, but also re-direct him with witty color and vast knowledge of the backgrounds of wrestlers. I think Regals strengths could help hide the Professors weaknesses
    Tenay is not worst as ppl are saying..but, he's not the best!!

He's just okay announcer with loads of knowledge..
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.