Blog Comments

I hope Claire drives off in the White Hummer into the sunset never to be seen again. She can take Brooke Hogan aong with her.
    It would be awesome if AJ squares off with Kaz at BFG and I want to be an elevation X match..
    Akbar for me, for Angle/Benoit and Bret/1-2-3 Kid
    I gotta give my vote for Akbar on this one mainly on the strength of the Kurt vs Benoit (great match) and Bret Hart vs 123 Kid. That match was all that and a bag of chips back in the day. One of the best 'New Generation' matches period.

So Akbar gets the gold for me... in fact I'll send you and everyone else in the UK a gold medal every week my brother if you can promise me that the Spice Girls will in no shape or form show up on my screen attempting to sing live ever, and I mean EVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR, again lol. If I hadn't of hit the mute button I think my ears would of hit me
    I like this idea. So, here is how I am looking at it. In my mind, I'm disqualifying Team USA. Nothing against my bro DK or T-Hughes, but, they have 4 honorable mentions, and two #5's. Yes I get that it was a/b, but how often do we see two bronze medalist for the same category. So with that in mind, comparing Team Uk and Team Canada, I gotta go with Akbar. He had more of the choices that I agree with, over PhEonYx. So, again, my vote is for Akbar!
    The Savior ftw
    Bearkg wins it.
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.