View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

1. T-Hughes35 Presents: The 2012 Wrestling Year-End Awards

The 2012 Year End Awards for Wrestling:
    Hello out there to all wrestling fans from around the world and a Happy Early New Year. Another year of Professional Wrestling has come and gone. What a year it was. We had incredible matches, mark-out moment returns, and moments that absolutely took our breath away. With that being said, we now have to ask ourselves, what were THE Best moments of 2012? ...

Updated 12-29-2012 at 09:27 PM by T-Hughes35

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Marketing Royal Rumble XXVI and Making it Memorable

Alright hello out there to all wrestling fans far and wide.
    I am the one and only T-Hughes35 back today with my latest entry, Presnted by: www.ewrestlingnews.com.

Today I would like to talk about an idea that I have that can really be turned into something big by WWE and leave a really big impact on it’s fan base. This can be something that can really show not only us ...
  3. Booking "WWE: TLC 2012"

Greetings all ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members. The 26th Anniversary of WWE Survivor Series is now officially behind us. With that being said, we now have the WWE’s go-home Pay-Per-View of 2012. That event being a tribute themed Pay-Per-View to one of the most brutal matches in wrestling history. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs.

Mr. Jay wrote a blog last week ...

Updated 11-19-2012 at 10:17 PM by T-Hughes35

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WWE in Trouble? Current WWE Creativity & Survivor Srs 26

Before I begin this entry, I would like to say that my thoughts and prayers continue to go out to the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Stay strong out there east coast, and if anyone wants to donate, you can log on to www.redcross.org for more information.

What is it about WWE? What is it with their product today? Why is it the way it is, and just what are they trying to accomplish? Well, ...

Updated 11-07-2012 at 11:50 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Will John Cena be 100% medically cleared? Booking HIAC 2012

Hey what's up all fellow www.ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members,*
    I was reading some blogs last night from fellow bloggers "Dashing Rachel" and "Ozfan", and they both voiced their own opinions (no pun intended) about WWE's upcoming Hell In A Cell Pay-Per-View. After reading them, I felt that since it's been far too long since I last wrote a blog, I should write ...
  6. Triple Threat Top 5 II: "The Top 5 Moments Of WWEECW"

Happy Post 4th of July everybody!*
    I'm back today with another edition of The Triple Threat Top 5. I thank you all for making the last one such a hit.

For this edition, I would like to welcome back the defending champion of this event (by the popular vote) the "DK Wrestling Savior", and welcome into this challenge the man you know as the creator of "Uncooked" ...
  7. Upcoming Money In The Bank Booking

What's up all fellow ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members? I'm back today with my ideal layout of what I feel has become Number 5 on the list of "WWE's Big 4 Pay-Per-Views Of The Year."
    Now granted, it's most likely that this year's Money In The Bank will not be in the same league as last year's amazing event was, but I'm still confident that this will still (hopefully) turn ...

Updated 06-19-2012 at 10:34 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Triple Threat Top 5: "The Top 5 Calls Of Michael Cole's Career"

Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
    Before I begin, I just want to say that I after watching iMPACT Wrestling this week, I am relieved that the show is now LIVE and will be going LIVE throughout the rest of the summer. It’s great for the show, long overdue, and it will be better for them in the long run.
    I am very excited to debut this new “entry series” where you will ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.