View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

1. Sudden Impact: November 8, 2012: D.O.C. Makes His Presence Known

http://www.impactwrestling.com/makeanimpact

http://www.spike.com/shows/hire-a-vet

Welcome all wrestling fans to this week’s edition of “Sudden Impact.” Where it is all Total Non-Stop Action, and no plagiarism from the Sports Entertainment Monopoly at Titan Towers. I’m T-Hughes35 filling in this week for the DK Wrestling Savior. Now let’s get down to business.
  2. Storylines and Where They're Headed: The Aces And 8's

What's up ewrestlingnews.com viewers and fellow bloggers,
    I'm back today with another entry about my opinions about certain story-lines, where they're headed, and what I think should be done with them. If this becomes a success, I might make a series out of it.
    The last time I did this, I discussed the AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels/Claire Lynch/Kazarian storyline. This week, I am going ...
  3. The AJ Styles/Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch Storyline and where it's headed

Hey what's up all ewrestlingnews.com viewers and fellow bloggers,

Today I want to talk about what's probably the biggest storyline of 2012. That being the AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch controversy.

Memory Refreshment:
    Now we all know that the feud between AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels all started last summer in the weeks that were leading ...
  4. T-Hughes35 Presents: The Inaugural TNA Hall Of Fame Class

Greetings everybody,

With TNA Slammiversary being tonight, there will also be an announcement on who be the first inducted in the inaugural class of TNA's Hall Of Fame. In honor of the occasion, I am going to give you a list of six men whom I believe should complete the inaugural class of TNA's Hall Of Fame.

01: Jerry Jarrett - One of the co-founders of the organization. ...
  5. A Blog About Mike Tenay

Many wrestling fans have found this man to be one of the worst in wrestling today. They say that he doesn't do a good enough job when it comes to his style of delivery. But what the fans actually don't realize, is that when this "Teacher" actually does his job right, he becomes one of the best that the business has ever had. His name, is Mike Tenay.

History Lesson:

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.