View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

1. Triple Threat Top 5 IV: OMG Moments

Hello all Wrestling Fans and welcome to “Triple Threat Top 5 IV: Presented by ewrestlingnews.com”.
    Coming off of a hard fought battle at the “Olympic Triple Threat,” we make our return to the United States to begin another epic battle.
    Folks before we go any further, I would like to say that due to events that transpired backstage after the events of the “Olympic Triple ...
  2. Storylines and Where They're Headed: The Aces And 8's

What's up ewrestlingnews.com viewers and fellow bloggers,
    I'm back today with another entry about my opinions about certain story-lines, where they're headed, and what I think should be done with them. If this becomes a success, I might make a series out of it.
    The last time I did this, I discussed the AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels/Claire Lynch/Kazarian storyline. This week, I am going ...
  3. The AJ Styles/Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch Storyline and where it's headed

Hey what's up all ewrestlingnews.com viewers and fellow bloggers,

Today I want to talk about what's probably the biggest storyline of 2012. That being the AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch controversy.

Memory Refreshment:
    Now we all know that the feud between AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels all started last summer in the weeks that were leading ...
  4. Triple Threat Top 5 Olympiad Edition: USA vs. UK. vs. Canada Part 2

Part 1: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?43439-Triple-Threat-Top-5-Olympiad-Edition-USA-vs-UK-vs-Canada-Part-1
    That ends our list. We wish these other fine competitors luck in their lists.
    Follow T-Hughes35 on Twitter @T_Hughes35
    Peace on the Streets, Be Safe, and God Bless America!"

Now it’s time for akbar’s turn to represent ...
  5. Triple Threat Top 5: Olympiad Edition: USA vs. UK vs. Canada Part 1

Welcome wrestling fans and fellow bloggers to a very special edition of The Triple Threat Top 5.

All good things must come to an end, and we have reached that point once every
    four years where the Summer Olympiad must end. It couldn't have been a better
    Olympics. From James Bond skydiving with the Queen, to the performance by
    Paul McCartney. From the dominance of ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.