View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

1. Upcoming Money In The Bank Booking

What's up all fellow ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members? I'm back today with my ideal layout of what I feel has become Number 5 on the list of "WWE's Big 4 Pay-Per-Views Of The Year."
    Now granted, it's most likely that this year's Money In The Bank will not be in the same league as last year's amazing event was, but I'm still confident that this will still (hopefully) turn ...

Updated 06-19-2012 at 10:34 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. T-Hughes35 Presents: The Inaugural TNA Hall Of Fame Class

Greetings everybody,

With TNA Slammiversary being tonight, there will also be an announcement on who be the first inducted in the inaugural class of TNA's Hall Of Fame. In honor of the occasion, I am going to give you a list of six men whom I believe should complete the inaugural class of TNA's Hall Of Fame.

01: Jerry Jarrett - One of the co-founders of the organization. ...
  3. Triple Threat Top 5: "The Top 5 Calls Of Michael Cole's Career"

Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
    Before I begin, I just want to say that I after watching iMPACT Wrestling this week, I am relieved that the show is now LIVE and will be going LIVE throughout the rest of the summer. It’s great for the show, long overdue, and it will be better for them in the long run.
    I am very excited to debut this new “entry series” where you will not only ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.