View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Triple Threat Top 5 II: "The Top 5 Moments Of WWEECW"

Happy Post 4th of July everybody!*
    I'm back today with another edition of The Triple Threat Top 5. I thank you all for making the last one such a hit.

For this edition, I would like to welcome back the defending champion of this event (by the popular vote) the "DK Wrestling Savior", and welcome into this challenge the man you know as the creator of "Uncooked" ...
  2. A Blog About Mike Tenay

Many wrestling fans have found this man to be one of the worst in wrestling today. They say that he doesn't do a good enough job when it comes to his style of delivery. But what the fans actually don't realize, is that when this "Teacher" actually does his job right, he becomes one of the best that the business has ever had. His name, is Mike Tenay.

History Lesson:
  3. An Updated Wrestlemania 28 Card

Greetings Everyone,
    A few days ago, I came up with a draft on how I would book "The Granddaddy Of Them All" Wrestlemania XXVIII. On this and other websites, I've seen them all: The Decent, The Bad, and The Russo. Here is an updated version of how I would book Wrestlemania XXVIII.
    (Keep In Mond This Is Only A Draft)

Ringside Commentators: Jim Ross, Jerry "The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The 2011 Wrestling Year-End Awards For WWE and TNA

Seasons Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,

It’s hard to believe that we have already reached the end of 2011, and another year of Proffesional Wrestling, Sports Entertainment, or whatever you want to call it has come and gone. With that said, it is time for T-Hughes35 (your’s truly) to give his year-end awards to the two biggest companies: World Wrestling Entertainment, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Jeff Hardy: The New #1 Contender For The TNA HC

Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
    Before I begin, I just wanted to let you all know that I am new to blogging on this website, I just moved over here from NoDQ.com.
    Anyway, here's my new entry:

These are my thoughts on Jeff Hardy being the new #1 Contender to the TNA Heavyweight Championship.

The whole incident at TNA Victory Road '11 should never ...

Updated 12-12-2011 at 05:48 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.