View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

1. T-Hughes35 Presents: The 2012 Wrestling Year-End Awards

The 2012 Year End Awards for Wrestling:
    Hello out there to all wrestling fans from around the world and a Happy Early New Year. Another year of Professional Wrestling has come and gone. What a year it was. We had incredible matches, mark-out moment returns, and moments that absolutely took our breath away. With that being said, we now have to ask ourselves, what were THE Best moments of 2012? ...

Updated 12-29-2012 at 09:27 PM by T-Hughes35

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Marketing Royal Rumble XXVI and Making it Memorable

Alright hello out there to all wrestling fans far and wide.
    I am the one and only T-Hughes35 back today with my latest entry, Presnted by: www.ewrestlingnews.com.

Today I would like to talk about an idea that I have that can really be turned into something big by WWE and leave a really big impact on it’s fan base. This can be something that can really show not only us ...
  3. Booking "WWE: TLC 2012"

Greetings all ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members. The 26th Anniversary of WWE Survivor Series is now officially behind us. With that being said, we now have the WWE’s go-home Pay-Per-View of 2012. That event being a tribute themed Pay-Per-View to one of the most brutal matches in wrestling history. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs.

Mr. Jay wrote a blog last week ...

Updated 11-19-2012 at 10:17 PM by T-Hughes35

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Sudden Impact: November 8, 2012: D.O.C. Makes His Presence Known

http://www.impactwrestling.com/makeanimpact

http://www.spike.com/shows/hire-a-vet

Welcome all wrestling fans to this week’s edition of “Sudden Impact.” Where it is all Total Non-Stop Action, and no plagiarism from the Sports Entertainment Monopoly at Titan Towers. I’m T-Hughes35 filling in this week for the DK Wrestling Savior. Now let’s get down to business. ...
  5. WWE in Trouble? Current WWE Creativity & Survivor Srs 26

Before I begin this entry, I would like to say that my thoughts and prayers continue to go out to the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Stay strong out there east coast, and if anyone wants to donate, you can log on to www.redcross.org for more information.

What is it about WWE? What is it with their product today? Why is it the way it is, and just what are they trying to accomplish? Well, ...

Updated 11-07-2012 at 11:50 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Triple Threat Top 5 Best Pay-Per-View Theme Songs

Welcome wrestling fans as yours truly is proud to present a very special edition of “The Triple Threat Top 5. Presented By: www.ewrestlingnews.com ” An edition that is strongly dedicated to you: both the IWC, and the wrestling fans.

Now folks, this originally was going to be a Triple Threat dance, but after a long debacle, and with one of the site’s biggest “superstars” ...

Updated 10-15-2012 at 05:34 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Will John Cena be 100% medically cleared? Booking HIAC 2012

Hey what's up all fellow www.ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members,*
    I was reading some blogs last night from fellow bloggers "Dashing Rachel" and "Ozfan", and they both voiced their own opinions (no pun intended) about WWE's upcoming Hell In A Cell Pay-Per-View. After reading them, I felt that since it's been far too long since I last wrote a blog, I should write ...
  8. Triple Threat Top 5 IV: OMG Moments

Hello all Wrestling Fans and welcome to “Triple Threat Top 5 IV: Presented by ewrestlingnews.com”.
    Coming off of a hard fought battle at the “Olympic Triple Threat,” we make our return to the United States to begin another epic battle.
    Folks before we go any further, I would like to say that due to events that transpired backstage after the events of the “Olympic Triple ...
  9. Storylines and Where They're Headed: The Aces And 8's

What's up ewrestlingnews.com viewers and fellow bloggers,
    I'm back today with another entry about my opinions about certain story-lines, where they're headed, and what I think should be done with them. If this becomes a success, I might make a series out of it.
    The last time I did this, I discussed the AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels/Claire Lynch/Kazarian storyline. This week, I am going ...
  10. The AJ Styles/Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch Storyline and where it's headed

Hey what's up all ewrestlingnews.com viewers and fellow bloggers,

Today I want to talk about what's probably the biggest storyline of 2012. That being the AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch controversy.

Memory Refreshment:
    Now we all know that the feud between AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels all started last summer in the weeks that were leading ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.