View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Why has Rock Vs HBK NEVER happened. Even Now it'll be AMAZING for The Fans.

They my have had their issues back in the day and were kept apart by Vince but that was an eon ago. It's probably the only true 'Dream' Match left that is actually possible and legit. HBK can do what Undertaker does and turn it on once a year at Mania because he is 'Mr WrestleMania'. Rock has an incredible ability to disappear for months/years and come back as if he never left. He's never been the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. John Cena doing Ace Ventura is as bad as it gets.

I love Ace Ventura, I love Old School Jim Carrey.

However

It has NO PLACE on Raw or any WWE show. God knows Cena must have a million corny promo's under his built down the years. Corny, boring, dull, same old same old 10 year old friendy promo's - Classic Cena Promo Basically.

His biggest career failing/character failing is the fact he simply can't, or stubbornly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ROCK and BROCK and CENA

Say what you want about Lesner. His impact was amazing. He has the presence, the legit background and technical ability in the ring to become one of wrestlings greatest stars. Yes he's got a major attitude on him but he's arguably THE GREATEST pure Heel I've ever seen. I say The Greatest because he was just evil at times, some of the stuff he did to lesser stars was a close to the bone as WWE ever ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. John Cena - The Fans will Resent him soon

Do I hate John Cena?

Not yet but it's getting close. I think what'll push me into that camp along with many other fans is if he wins at Wrestlemania. He's been pushed so hard and won and lost so many titles it doesn't matter a toss if he's carrying 'That Belt' at all. He's still the top man in The WWE. C.M Punk........Champion Yes. Superstar......I don't see it. Unfortunately Cena IS ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. THE ROCK VS JOHN CENA. Why Cena can't win.

Just imagine The Rock whopping Cena's candy ass all match and then Cena does his incredible 5 moves of doom or whatever garbage that is and pins him 1,2,3. Much like he does most wrestlers that are better than him. There's no passing of the torch here............just a shockingly awful disgrace. In fact in my last post I said that Rock already passed the torch to Cena 7 years ago when he left. That ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. John Cena isn't a challenge to The Rock

The Rock Vs John Cena

I just don't buy Cena as a worthy opponent in this. It's not a modern Hogan Vs Rock for the PG Era at all. That match worked because it had meaning. It had 2 Megastars facing off against each other. It felt Epic and the match was legendary. The Rock Vs Cena is a twitter battle. A feud that doesn't have meaning and just doesn't work.

If they wanted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.