Blog Comments

they could also bring bo and husky up they are the current fcw tag champs and also bring tajiri back and put him with yoshi tatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkaelson
    I see no way back for tag team wrestling regardless of what teams you have or who is paired with who. Vince has simply lost interest. In the glory days, you would never consider seeing a pay per view where the tag team titles were not defended. But take tonight's Elimination Chamber. Can you see the Colon's on the card? Nope, neither can I
    I can actually, as a filler match - but unlikely

I know Vince doesn't give 2 shit's. If I was in charge this is what I will do
    I see no way back for tag team wrestling regardless of what teams you have or who is paired with who. Vince has simply lost interest. In the glory days, you would never consider seeing a pay per view where the tag team titles were not defended. But take tonight's Elimination Chamber. Can you see the Colon's on the card? Nope, neither can I
    Hmm, I think for Cody to climb all the way to the top of the cage and Bryan to not notice and then allow Cody to knock him down is pushing the idea of a blind spot to byond even professional wrestlings belevability.
    Don't see the point of this blog, considering TLC's card is almost finished.
    For your first blog, I think you did pretty well. Sure there are things you could fix, but you at least took the time to think through it first. Some of the story-lines are better than what WWE has come up with lately and most of TNA's story-lines. The only one I didn't really care for was Big Show vs Mark Henry, but like you said, hopefully it's the last between these two for awhile. Good Job.
    You might wanna fix some of the grammar issues. And why are blogging for something to happen when the event is already past? Bryant vs Henry in the Steel Cage was like 3 weeks ago.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.