Blog Comments

[QUOTE=CMRyder;bt58789]Nice list. Some stuff on there is questionable. The order also seems kind of messed up. and 130? Random number?[/QUOTE]

THE ORDER IS NOT QUESTIONABLE AND THE ORDER ISNT FUCKING MEESED UP YOU IDIOT..130 WAS THE THEME OF THIS STOP COMPLAINING
    [QUOTE=DK Wrestling Savior;bt58596]What ever happened to, Arandooooooo Alejandroooooo Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada?

Honestly, a big list. Decent that you researched all of this, but the list is quite long. Maybe narrow it down a bit. Top 20 or something, because honestly, a lot of these things could be compacted into a more broad category.[/QUOTE]

i didnt reseach any of this this is stuff i remembered...and no the list is 130 i and dont care what you want
    Nice list. Some stuff on there is questionable. The order also seems kind of messed up. and 130? Random number?
    Great list, I especially agree with the Punk moments, Punk is just pure AWESOME! Good job dude.
    i would have to say this list is probably all the things i can remember in the history of Raw rather than just the greatest...maybe you should have talked more about the top 10, but well done...
    Mate, kudos for taking the time to compile a list of 130, although IMO a top 10 ot 20 with vid clips woudl be better. It would save me having to copy and paste 130 phrases into youtube!

Great dedication though!
    What ever happened to, Arandooooooo Alejandroooooo Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada?

Honestly, a big list. Decent that you researched all of this, but the list is quite long. Maybe narrow it down a bit. Top 20 or something, because honestly, a lot of these things could be compacted into a more broad category.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.