Blog Comments

I was really excited when Rocky came back, he deserved the ovation he got when he returned and every time he was out there. Say what you will about why he came back but the guy roots as deep as any inthe company, you cannot deny his love of wrestling. He came back for the grandest stage with the top dog today. Even if he hadn't he had nothing left to accomplish but still came back because that's what the fans wanted. I could go the rest of my life without seeing Brock in the ring again. I like the element that he brings to the 'E but he was just never that great to me. And had he finished his MMA career at his peek, he would not have come back to the 'E. he just wants the glory.
    I like that Rock/Lesnar are back to be honest with you. Get to see those dream matches that we've talked about for years. Matches such as Rock/Cena, Lesnar/Austin, Cena/Lesnar and so forth. For anyone who is complaining about this obviously wasn't a fan during their time in the WWE. People have been talking about the possibility of Lesnar's return to the WWE in 2005.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death
    So was Rock's last match before he left for d-list movies. People should remember that as well.
    Wait so what match are you considering The Rock's last before he left? When he jobbed to Lesnar and dropped the title to him? Or do you mean when he jobbed to Goldberg?
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar
    are you joking when you say d-list movies Dr D ? lool...sure his not making The Godfather but all his movies make more than 100 mil and always gets high media attention...if you are joking then im sorry
    yea, the highest grossing film of 2011 clearly constitutes as D-list... -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death
    So was Rock's last match before he left for d-list movies. People should remember that as well.
    are you joking when you say d-list movies Dr D ? lool...sure his not making The Godfather but all his movies make more than 100 mil and always gets high media attention...if you are joking then im sorry
    Cena is going to win his match against Brock Lesner. The Rock and many others have shown in the past that losing will not prevent you from getting over. The Rock on numerous occassions lost and was still over. Brock Lesner plays the heel role to a T and because of that him winning or losing has no bearing on his charachter. Cena being the major physical underdog in this scenario is the guy that alot of folks will want to see get the win. Granted he was getting shoved down the fans throats and that can have an adverse effect on his "good guy" status, but all it takes is for a monster heel to come in and do what Brock has been doing to get Cena back into the fans good graces. If they were smart, they would have Cena get decimated in this match coming up and have that lead into an elongated program culminating in a main event at No Way Out or Summer Slam
    i agree on everything you said about Rocky, but why bash Lesnar? be happy he's back..
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.