Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper
    The IC title is not the MITB, or the #1 Contender belt. Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, and HTM are the most known IC champs, but neither of them won the World title, Rick was the only one in my knowledge that even got a match for the title, so I am a little tired of people saying that winning one title means you should get the other.
    a-fucking-men. Being the IC/US champion to get ready for the main title is one thing, but automatically deserving the top title is asinine and ludicrous
    The IC title is not the MITB, or the #1 Contender belt. Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, and HTM are the most known IC champs, but neither of them won the World title, Rick was the only one in my knowledge that even got a match for the title, so I am a little tired of people saying that winning one title means you should get the other.
    And depending on who you ask... US --> IC in terms of prestige.
    The US was equal to the IC.

TV Title in WCW was more like the European.
    Yeah the return at WrestleMania XX deserves to be on the list. The return in 2000 as the American Badass is the wrong video though. He actually returned at Judgement Day and got one of the loudest pops I've heard watching WWE.
    How could you forget his greatest return??

After years as the American badass, he finally came back in the original deadman gimmick to face Kane at Wrestlemania XX. That was one of my biggest mark out moments at the time.
    Updated 01-31-2012 at 08:18 PM by Muzza_H16
    great blog and some great rumble wins. I loved how wwe used to present things as dramatic but also "CONTROVERSIAL" back in the mid 90s.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.