Blog Comments

Taneel, Vinnie & Icon, this is going to end up as a series of blogs going through plenty of teams so don't worry if any teams you think should be in the list aren't as they will appear in future blogs.

Deadly...why bother commenting just to be an ass? I am not against anyone disliking what I say or the way I write but at least offer up something constructive next time!
    what about teams like DX, RatedRKO, Rock-N-Sock connection, Brothers of Destruction?
    I wouldn't call this the blog of all blogs.
    reminds me of the tag team of cody rhodes and ted debiase
    You want blessed and cursed? I'd serve up the following two teams in addition to the Hardys:
    The Outsiders and Steiner Brothers
    With all due respect Bartish2, I welcome feedback and critique but have you actually read the blog? How does this read as a 'My Ideas to fix the Tag Divison' blog? Above I am not offering my opinion on how to fix the division but am offering my observations on what the WWE seem to be doing at the moment..two totally different concepts
    Dude, not to be rude but we have seen this blog a lot... the "how to make tag teams/stables relevant again" blogs... It's great but let's be honest... the wwe does not come to these sites and read the blogs... they are not going to revive the divisions for a while... don't put too much effort into nothing... we already know what needs to happen and it won't get done.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.