Blog Comments

Hey. Nice blog. Don't sweat the people that tell you to suck black cock and all that. They're the ones that need a life.

I have to disagree with your list, in a non-venomous way. I don't like the prospect of Ryback. I feel he'll be nothing by the time WM 30 comes around. I don't like Brock Lesnar because he's a total waste. I don't think CM Punk matches up with Undertaker at all, and it would be a boring match. I think Kurt Angle is fine in TNA.

So that leaves Cena. And nothing would be better than to tease Cena as beating the streak, just to have Undertaker win. Point being, I don't think Undertaker should lose the streak.
    I honestly think they should have ended it last year. But instead of Trips beating him. They should of added the stipulation that if Undertaker won, he had to retire. Retire at 20-0, then switch to a Legends contract so he could do guest appearances (ala Raw 1000).
    Taker would have left on top, unbeaten.
    Quote Originally Posted by filamentalfart
    The Blog of all Blogs! more like Dazza suckin on a fat juicy nigger cock!
    What an interesting and intelligent argument you have come up with, I look forward to any blogs by your good self as I'm sure the quality of reading will be outstanding if its anything like your brilliant comments above..

Give yourself a pat on the back sunshine, you know how to use vile language..that almost makes you a real man!!
    The Blog of all Blogs! more like Dazza suckin on a fat juicy nigger cock!
    afew things.

1. i dont really care what you call your blog, its out of my control.
    2. this may not be deserving of the blog of all blogs title but its not exactly the same as Lionel Messi calling himself the footballer of all footballers, which he could do but is one of the few famous people in the world who doesn't act in a crass "king of the world" way. Deadly, as you seemed to shoot him down as crass you're looking too much into things.
    3. i for one thought it was a grand blog, you spaced all the talking points in their own category which is impressive. No criticism, just wish it was longer.
    4. "Honestly there seems to be a 'Kliq' of about 20 of you guys on here who think you are the dogs bollocks and this site is just for you and bash anyone who isn't in your little group!" - couldnt have said it better myself. Why the anger? Why the entitlement? Why do they need to berate people who haven't done anything to purposefully upset them? The best thing you can ever do is just pity them because they are absolutely lost in their own ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56
    I commented to tell you, you're the one whose being a ass. I don't know anyone who wold make a blog and call it the blog of all blogs. I have seen way more better blogs, then this so next time! You should be careful with you're words.
    I too have seen way better blogs, everyone has to cut their teeth somewhere!!

The title is just a form of 'Blog branding' to give the blog a recurring name and is also a play on HHH's 'The King of Kings' nickname..what with it being a wrestling blog and all.

If you had an issue with the title all you needed to say was "I think the title is too in your face and needs to be re-titled", which is why I get the impression you didn't like what I had to say and so rather then adding anything useful you just decided to be a dick about it.

Honestly there seems to be a 'Kliq' of about 20 of you guys on here who think you are the dogs bollocks and this site is just for you and bash anyone who isn't in your little group!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzaschofield
    Taneel, Vinnie & Icon, this is going to end up as a series of blogs going through plenty of teams so don't worry if any teams you think should be in the list aren't as they will appear in future blogs.

Deadly...why bother commenting just to be an ass? I am not against anyone disliking what I say or the way I write but at least offer up something constructive next time!
    I commented to tell you, you're the one whose being a ass. I don't know anyone who wold make a blog and call it the blog of all blogs. I have seen way more better blogs, then this so next time! You should be careful with you're words.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.