Blog Comments

I'm a huge Jerichoholic to,
    I love your funny segments thing keep it up.
    Y2J is the most entertaining on mic....I like him more than rock on mic when it comes to making fun....

all the videos r gr8..but, I also like one more segment of his...probably it was before 2000 or 2001 Summmerslam..where he makes fun of Radicalz..n few months before..where he makes a segment on benoit saying benoit on a boat, benoit as a goat...one I love that segment as well...

n I love all of his segments with Deam Mallenko in WCW....The man of 1004 holds thing....

I'm a huge Jerichoholic!!!
    gr8 concept n gr8 blog bro keep it up...i luv that segment where The Rock n HHH smash kurt n benoit...

pls do bring Edge n Christian's funny moments n don forget Y2J..I love all segments of Y2J against Benoit...
    brilliant seeing this stuff again, especially rock and triple h goading each other on to smash in the skulls of the other two.
    No Triple H? No Miz?
    Chris Jericho Vs. C.M Punk Vs. Danial Bryan match for the undisputed title seems good & The Rock Vs. John Cena ( Already Booked) seems excellent but the other matches do not catch my attention that much. Anyway congrats on your second blog!!!
    Well my theory behind this card is going with things that could potentially happen with the current WWE storylines, I agree it's far from a dream card but I reckon it's about the best that can happen while staying true to current story's.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.