Blog Comments

I agree with you all, in some respect every winner of the Rumble deserves to be on this list, I mean lets be fair there have been less Rumble winners than WWE championships which to me gives the winner of the Rumble a prestige not earned elsewhere.
    I like that you see what I've seen from this year's Rumble win. It was an epic ending IMO and it went on for so long that I felt the certainty of Jericho winning slipping away with every near-elimination. A win I'll remember for a long time.

Another one I would have included was Undertaker's win simply because it was a) awesome, and b) a precursor to two amazing matches at WrestleMania.
    look, im NO cena fan, and i personally told him he sucks D**K 2 feet from his face at a house show in IN, but when he came out in NYC in 08 i believe, i remember being shocked because they said he was in some other state on the PPV and was doing charity work and he'll be back hopefully for WM, and then he shows up at #30 and wins. As soon as the horns hit i knew he would win (he has super powers) but for about a 2 second period, i marked cuz they fooled me.
    I agree. I like your list bro, but kind of bummed no Mysterio or no Benoit. Not a bad list bro, and I can see why you chose them
    Where's Mysterio? a record appearance time, a tribute win to Eddie, and a much deserved win for a hard worker.
    kurt angle has a beautiful right hand.. so does jeff jarrett and jerry lawler, they bring theirs from the backfield..
    I would love to sex wee all over stephanies tits
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.