View RSS Feed

Dazzaschofield

1. The Daily Five - Undertaker Returns

Hello all and welcome to edition 3 of The Daily Five.

In honour of the world wide mark out that happened last night on raw The Daily Five will be looking at the top five returns of the phenom himself.

Summerslam - 1994
    Background - The Undertaker faced Yokozuna in a casket match at the 1994 Royal Rumble which was lost by the deadman when every bad man came out to lock ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Daily Five - Top 5 Royal Rumble Wins

Hi all and welcome to the second edition of 'The Daily Five'.

As we revel in the aftermath of the Royal Rumble we are going to look at the top 5 Royal Rumble wins.

A Royal Rumble win means a lot, it means the WWE has faith in you, that you are now at the top and it means the you have attained a prestige you have looked for from the beginning. However how you win the Rumble ...
  3. The Daily Five - Top 5 Punches

Hi all and welcome to the daily five with Dazzaschofield.

I will be bringing you the top five WWE moments as often as possible. This will consist of top 5 faces, heels, face turns, heel turns, punches, finishing moves and so on...literally if there's a top 5 I'll be expressing my opinion on it.

So tonight I'm going to start off with my top five punches in the WWE.
  4. Top 5 Funniest Moments - Volume 2 (Y2J - Chris Jericho)

To kick off volume 2 it only seemed right that we go for our recent returnee, the ayatollah of rock and rolla, some of the funniest moments of WWE have come at the hands of Y2J. When it comes to comedy, Chris Jericho really is 'the best in the world at what he does'.

Chris and Vince Discuss Updating Vince's Music

After returning from his first break away from the WWE Chris ...
  5. Top 5 Funniest Moments - Volume 1(The Rock)

We've had the golden age, the attitude era, the dull years and the new so called 'entertainment era'. All of these times appealed to a certain type of fan but for myself WWE is never better then when the action in the ring is dramatic and hard fought but the segments in the back are filled with laughter and excellent comedic moments.

In this blog I will show you what some of my favourite ...
  6. My Wrestlemania 28 Card

With the Royal Rumble only 2 weeks away, the focus will no doubt be the aim of building the matches for Wrestlemania 20 passing through the Elimination Chamber on the way.

I'm going to skip past the Chamber and go right to the grandest stage of them all and give my list of match that I think would make this year another fantastic Wrestlemania.

I’m going to go with an average ...
  7. 5 golden move's of 2012

Hi All, this is my first blog on this site, I do have my own blog but didn't want to start linking back and forth so thought I'd post directly here.

I think with just a few simple changes WWE could change their downward fortunes in 2012 and here is what I think are five golden ideas that would help WWE break these misfortunes.

1. A Dominant Stable
    We haven't had any ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 04:49 PM by Dazzaschofield

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.